MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a forum to educate and to inform about various current local, state and national political issues; to provide a forum for candidates running for office to inform and educate about their platform; to provide a forum for attendees to discuss and make informed decisions that promote the Conservative cause and citizen participation in government.
Conservative Talk Lunch
January 13, 2021
|Mark Your Calendars|
|Daily & Weekly|
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell and Mason Show, with Ross Mitchell and Dan Mason, also live-streamed at http://bit.ly/14EQcg. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 8:00-9:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at http://bit.ly/14EQcg. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 10:00-12:00 noon, 99.1 FM (KKFT), Monica Jaye Show. Call in 775-884-9910.
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NevadaPatriot@gmail.com.
* Every Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm, CEO Business Mind on 1180 AM with Joe Morabito and re-broadcast on weekends. Follow Joe’s blog, ceobusinessmind.com.
* Every Sunday, 5pm, Chewy & Jugs, 3635 Kings Row (NW corner of Kings Row & McCarran). Conservative Dinner. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g45992-d826218-Reviews-Chewy_and_Jugs-Reno_Nevada.html NEW EVENT!
* Thur, Jan 14, 11:00 doors open, Red Hawk Golf Club, 6600 N Wingfield Pkwy, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: John Ackerman, Home Defense & Security and Nick VanDerPoel, What Happened with the 2020 Election. RSVP by 1/7, first 50 people $30/members, $35/non-members. www.rwreno.org * * * Tue, Jan 19, 11:00 doors open, Atlantis, Republican Men’s Club (RMC). Program: School Board Trustees Jeff Church and Diana Nicolette. $25/members; $30/non-members. RSVP: republicanmensclub.org.
* Wed, Jan 27, 10:45 to dine/11:30-1:00, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Jan 27, 5:00pm, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Sandra Linares, Freedom Rings Firearms Training Academy and Joey Walker “Disarm and Disable” self defense. RSVP by 1/23. $35/members, $40/non-members. https://mt-rose-republican-women.square.site/.
Pledge of Allegiance
|Lynn Chapman – putting out pro-life advertisements on social media, along with other pro-life groups, starting Jan 22, targeting young people. Donations are needed to keep the message up for 30 days. Contact Lynn Chapman to do help with a donation, firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Darla Lee – Darla gathered signatures for the pro-life petition to be brought to the ballot box. This petition was for a legal measure to have parental notification of a minor girl seeking an abortion, not currently required. Darla has heard that one of the legislators (possibly Ira Hansen) is bringing a bill to the Legislature that would essentially do the same thing. Keep fingers crossed.
Bruce Parks – Nevada Patriots may have a location where we can gather without masks. Stay tuned. Also, Battleborn Patriots (remove Sisolak) will be gathering info on bills coming down the pike in the 2021 Legislative Session where we can speak out against the bad ones, in favor of the good ones and have our voice heard. If you are not yet connected to Bruce, contact him to be added to his e-list: 1NevadaPatriot@gmail.com.
Roger Edwards – Republican Men’s Club next Tuesday, Jan 19, 11:00am, Atlantis. Program: School Board Trustees Jeff Church and Diane Nicolette. $25/members, $30/non-members. RSVP at republicanmensclub.org.
Angel DeFazio – my Las Vegas compatriot, has sent this warning. While I know we are likely too bright to fall for this, but there are others in our circle of friends who may… DO NOT, under any circumstances, ever go to and answer an email from funds45.org. It’s a scam organization that promises free money for some information.
|Jeff Church – update from the School Board battlefield from our newly elected Conservative School Board Trustee.|
RenoTaxRevolt.com – Jeff’s website, where he is watchdog for all things fiscally wrong with Washoe County, City of Reno and other governmental entities, all trying to raise our taxes. There are over 1000 Bill Draft Requests (BDRs) in the pipeline at the Legislature, which opens Feb 1. Among them, car registration will go up $100-150 per car. Many other taxes going up.
School Board – Jeff is already at odds with a political statement issued by Superintendent Kristin McNeill sent out about the unrest in DC on Jan 6 to parents and staff over the robo-call network the District has for emergencies and snow days and stating she spoke for the entire Board. Jeff received dozens of emails of complaint from constituents and took exception to the “speaking for the entire Board” with her political statement. Following that statement by McNeill, Pres of the Board Angie Taylor held a press conference in which she expressed full support of the Board for McNeill’s statement. Additionally, Jeff’s first School Bd meeting was 4pm to 12 midnight Tuesday, Jan 12. He had requested an agenda item he wanted to address. When the item came up, the Board Attorney moved to accept the agenda item before Jeff could speak.He’s already being silenced and Jeff needs our support, our attendance, to help him in this battle. The School Board meeting every other Tuesday at 4pm at different schools each time. The next meeting in Jan 26 at Wooster High School. At a very minimum, express your opinion to the Bd members via email: email@example.com.John Eppolito – regarding the School Bd Attorney… John has been asking for years for information on the data collected on his kids and what data they and where is it going. He was told by the School Bd Atty that this info is private and proprietary and John cannot have it. Littleton, Colorado has published that list…why is it proprietary?
King Buffet – open for business, but not for groups. We will continue to meet at Paisan’s.
Trump viability discussion ensued, with many opinions and many theories on what is happening and why. Take-aways:
1) Pray. This nation was founded on God and we need to get back to our roots. Whatever will now play out is out of our hands.
2) Supplies. Have plenty of food, water, cash on hand in case we are in a lock-down situation. Stay calm.
3) Get firearm-ready. There will be rallies galore. Some are designed to draw us out of our comfy homes so our firearms can be seized. Some are designed to incite riots. Not knowing which is which, stay home, stay safe, stay peaceful.
4) Videos – unfortunately, due to a variety of failures on both my part and the internet, which took down some sites I wanted to show, we didn’t get to view anything today.
Scott McKay – video on the history that brought us where we are politically today. I think this is a really good lesson for us all to watch and this is the one I would have shown at CTL if I could have.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/jjpQwitLuW5m/ (50:07 – and worth the time)
Chris Yoon – Korean-American Pastor/Prophet. Be patient and pray. It could be February.
Top Italian Supreme Court Lawyer reveals “Italy Stole the US Election.”
Mike Lindell (My Pillow guy) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIqUBtQf4T0
Sandra Linares – sent me this link about the Italian and Obama connection.
Another Attendee – After the meeting, these sites were also suggested for updates:
https://www.brighteon.com/ad79215b-0ee8-40b8-bc70-e88f8a5ec6a2 (This is the link to today’s update). Mike Adams at Brighteon.com usually has good updates.
Arvid Pasto – sent this link after the meeting. This is from a made-for-TV-movie about an actual armed conflict in Athens County, TN in 1946, in which former military citizens rose up against a political machine that was practicing election fraud, stealing ballot boxes to create election victories for their own cabal.
Arvid wrote this: “The only difference between then and now….is that (seemingly) you had a Government that cared that the elections were free and fair.
Obviously, the Government we have now does not…..and that is the problem! In all Revolutions, it comes down to what side the Military takes. Either they align with the Government…..or with the Revolutionaries. 1946 in Athens, Tennessee —- a 14 minute must-watch video for all patriotic Americans. This actually occurred and is part of our history. Sadly, it could possibly happen again if the patriots are pushed to the limit.
Freedom is only free if the law and constitution is followed by ALL.
Simon Parkes – https://www.simonparkes.org/post/13th-january-update-current-news-1
John Byrne – Sent me this article, https://mainerepublicemailreport.com/2021/01/11/the-next-12-days-our-military-will-be-taking-down-the-remaining-deep-state-players/. This seems to corroborate everything Simon is saying. Additionally, this website, mainerepublicemailreport.com, is loaded with really good articles. I know articles are not as sexy as videos.
Jay Kvam – This was sent to me after the meeting. I observed that attendees referred to Simon Parkes a number of times. I’m inclined to believe some of what he says; however, I do take him with a grain of salt. In contrast, the X22 Report was never cited by anyone. I, for one, think that it’s worth a listen. In particular, today’s report:
…at around the 28-/29-minute mark refers to false flag flyers calling for an armed march before all state capitals and the federal capital on the 17th.
What Else You Can Do – Aside from praying and stockpiling supplies, Melanie Sutton introduced her group – Washoe Patriots – which is a grassroots organization seeking activists who can take a small bite of the giant pie. A few will go to City Council meetings, a few will go to County Commission meetings, a few will go to School Board meetings, so no one is over-burdened and it is a coordinated effort. There are also small businesses to visit and help them understand their rights and legal path if they don’t want to wear masks in their business (and OSHA shows up). There is a comprehensive packet of info for businesses who strive for liberty and freedom. There are phone calls to make. Go to washoepatriots.com. This was the group that organized the rallies and car parades here and in Carson City. They’ve grown from a handful to over 1000 in 6 months. Please contact Melanie via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Meeting – Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 10:45am for food, 11:30 meeting. Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley.