CONSERVATIVE TALK LUNCH (CTL)
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
11:00-1:30pm for meeting
King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Reno
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, Monica Jaye Show. Online podcast on www.pilled.net, available 24/7. https://pilled.net/#/profile/152065
* Tuesday, 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or email@example.com
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Fri, Aug 26, 5:30-8:00pm, 900 Belgrave, Reno, Meet & Greet for Mike Clark (for County Commission 2) and Denise Myer (for County Commission 3).
* Sat, Aug 27, 10:30-12:00noon, Rail City Garden Center, Coffee & Conversation with Sheriff Joe Lombardo. Sponsored by Washoe Republican Women (WRW). Free, but RSVP is a must. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coffee-and-conversation-with-sheriff-lombardo-tickets-405474173167
* Sat, Aug 27, 12:00noon, 9295 Sun Valley Blvd, Washoe Patriots. Go to website, www.washoepatriots.com for more info and to confirm.
- Sat, Aug 27, 6:00pm, private home in Verdi, Party in the Pines Fundraiser for the Washoe County Republican Party. Beautiful venue, lakefront property with 2-1/2 acres. Drinks, dinner, dancing, live music, silent auction. $75 in advance; $100 at the door. RSVP: www.washoegop.org/.
- Wed, Aug 31, 5pm no-host bar; 6pm dinner meeting, Tamarack Junction, 13101 S. Virginia, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Megan Barth, founding editor of the Nevada Globe and has written for The Hill, Washington Times, Daily Wire, Canadian Free Press, the Daily Caller. $43/members. https://mt-rose-republican-women.square.site/product/8-31-mrrw-member-dinner-40-3-fee-/35?cs=true&cst=custom
* Thur, Sept 1, 11:30am, VFW Bunker, 255 VFW Historic
Lane, Reno. Free BBQ sponsored by Adam Laxalt for US
Senate and Sam Brown, former candidate for US Senate. RSVP:
* Sat, Sept 3, Doors open 9:00am, Reno Town Mall, Red Move Nevada. Program: Meet the Candidates Interviews “Shorts”. This month: Mark Amodei Breakfast & Coffee. $15. RSVP at www.redmovenevada.com
- Sat, Sept 10, 4pm Social/ 5pm dinner, Ferrari Farms, 4701 Mill St, Sparks Republican Women (SRW). Barnyard BBQ Bonanza. Beer, wine, bounce house, line dancing, farm animals, cornhole. $50/person; $10/ages 6-15; 5 & under FREE.
* Wed, Sept 14, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Tue, Sept 20, 11:00 doors open, King Buffet, Republican Men’s Club. Program: Jim Marchant for Secretary of State. Go to www.republicanmensclub.org for more info and to make a reservation.
* Wed, Sept 28, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-
1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk
Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and
gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole
Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
- Thur, Oct 6, 3:00pm, County Commission Bldg A, County Admin complex, 1001 E. 9th St, next meeting of the Audit Committee led by Samantha Turner, investigating the provisional ballot anomalies in 2020.
Lynn Chapman – Lynn has ERA/No on Question 1 flyers in packs of 10, or singly, if you prefer. You must know 10 people; spread the word to everyone you know. If you need flyers, contact Lynn, firstname.lastname@example.org.
John DelFavero – Isat Phone 2 or Iridium satellite phones could be used in a natural disaster to be able to reach family members/loved ones across the country. $900-1300 price per phone.
Donald Fossum – COBRA CB radio + a magnetic antenna can reach 15 miles for local calls and can bounce off clouds and could get to the East Coast. No Ham radio license required.
Gary Duarte – www.usnuclearenergy.org – fool-proof reactor that has a power button to turn off and cool with gravity-based water if it gets too hot. There are 70K tons of spent nuclear waste (worth $14Trillion). We have the capacity to recycle that nuclear waste and we should via 2 companies, AREVA (France) and AECOM (southern CA). Gary encourages us to log onto Facebook and start talking about the benefits of nuclear. Idaho National Laboratory in Idaho Falls is the world’s premier nuclear research and science facility.
Free BBQ Event for veterans, sponsored by Adam Laxalt (for US
Senate) and Sam Brown (former candidate for US Senate). Thur, Sept 1,
11:30am, VFW Bunker, 255 VFW Historic Lane.
Graeme Reid – www.vote-reid.com, Graeme is also on Facebook and Twitter. Older teachers are retiring and younger teachers are completely foreign to doing things any other way than the socialist, CRT manner in which they’ve been educated. The number of teachers leaving has out-paced those coming in. In FL yesterday, many school board positions were flipped from Socialists to conservative. Our new Superintendent Susan Enfield is completely pro-CRT. WCSD is patting themselves on the back for all the new schools (new bright, shiny objects) instead of what is being taught in the classrooms. S.H.A.R.E. (Sexual Health and Responsibility Education) is alive and well, even though the Nevada Revised statute only dictates that each school board should develop a program to teach the human reproductive system. S.H.A.R.E. goes way beyond that.
John Eppolito’s video recording at yesterday’s WCSD meeting. Links are here:
Here is the parent at the WCSD Bd meeting from 2020, John refers to in his testimony.
Here is John’s testimony yesterday:
Matt Buehler – State Senate 13 against Skip Daly. Largest sector of his district are non-partisan. We should utilize the Natl Guard recruiters in schools. Just their presence alone will provide a layer of security that will help keep schools safe. We can use nuclear and educate to provide good info and get the public aware. Matt needs help walking and funding, www.buehlerforNV.com. In 2016, Skip Daly assaulted a disabled person and Matt is unsure whether or not to use the negative info in campaigning. He has ordered the police report, which takes 2 weeks.
Nicholas St. Jon – Just returned from the Moment of Truth Summit, put on by Mike Lindell. Nicholas has submitted provisional voting anomalies to the County Commission in Washoe and investigation has been opened. At www.Washoepatriots.com, halfway down, the download-able report exists for the anomalies Nicholas found. It’s a long report and if you cannot read the whole thing, jump to “The Reveal”. He had the opportunity to speak with Jeff O’Donnell at the Summit. www.Frankspeech.com has a Nevada channel and a lot of good info is there. While there, Nicholas was interviewed by several conservative media outlets, putting Washoe County on the map. The algorithms associated with the machines had a special formula. At the Summit, Nicholas interfaced with a lot of the people from other states and will be working with them down the road. Same exact algorithms were used across the country. Dennis Montgomery’s research showed conclusively that votes were flipped. Conclusion: we have to get rid of the machines.
The next meeting for the Audit Committee for the County is Thur, Oct 6, 3pm at the County Commission Bldg A in the Washoe County Admin complex. Samantha Turner is the auditor leading the investigation.
Washoe Patriots 12:00noon, 9295 Sun Valley Blvd. Go to website, www.washoepatriots.com to confirm. Strategies and where to from here will be discussed.
An audience member suggested as all see the movie 2000 Mules, which outlines in thorough detail how they cheated. Go to Dinesh D’Souza’s site to see this feature-length movie. www.dineshdsouza.com.
New Police Chief survey – the City of Reno is seeking public opinion in selecting our new Police Chief. Take the 18-question survey and please consider speaking out about our safety in our community, enforcing the laws on the books, prosecuting the homeless, etc. https://www.ralphandersen.com/renosurvey/
Next Meeting – Wednesday, Sept 14, same time, same place.