|* Tue-Wed-Thur, Aug 10-11-12, Sioux Falls, SD, Cyber Symposium event with Mike Lindell exposing all the voter fraud they have. HTTPS://WWW.COMMDIGINEWS.COM/POLITICS-2/MIKE-LINDELLS-CYBER-SYMPOSIUM-SCHEDULED-FOR-AUGUST-10-11-12-138705/. This can be found on One America News (www.oann.com) OR www.home.frankspeech.com OR www.lindelltv.com OR www.trunews.com/live.
* Wed, Aug 11, 6:00, NV State Capitol Bldg, Carson City, Power2Parent Union Protest. “They cannot mask our children without our permission! Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
* Thur, Aug 12, 11:00-1:00pm, Red Hawk Gold Club, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: School Board Trustee Jeff Church discussing goings-on with the School Board. $30/Members; $35/non-Members; $20/first time guest. Pre-paid reservations only. HTTPS://REPUBLICANWOMENOFRENO.WILDAPRICOT.ORG/EVENT-4264706/REGISTRATION
* Thur, Aug 12, 6:00pm dinner, 6:30pm speaker, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley, Hayek Group. Program: District Atty Christopher Hicks discussing programs to improve Washoe County. $35 w/reservation; $40 without reservations. https://www.thehayekgroup.org/product/event-law-enforcement-in-northern-nevada-crime-trends-and-efforts-to-enhance-public-safety/?mc_cid=50cf688403&mc_eid=90dbf8fe3b
* Fri, Aug 13, 3:00pm, Walmart, 4855 Kietzke, Medical Freedom Protest. Please come with flags and signs!
* Sat, Aug 14, 7:30am, Leave promptly at 8:00am, Apple Store in Summit Mall. Flag Parade to the Basque Fry. Signs and Flags, please.
* Sat, Aug 14, 10:00-2:00pm, Corley Ranch in Gardnerville, Basque Fry. Notable speakers (Ron DiSantis, Richard Grennell, Matt Schlapp among others), conservative/patriotic themes, traditional Basque food. $55. HTTPS://WWW.EVENTBRITE.COM/E/6TH-ANNUAL-BASQUE-FRY-TICKETS-151578047019?AFF=MINPACEMAIL&MC_CID=F1C9BEED02&MC_EID=5E1150BE2B
* Tue, Aug 17, 11:00am doors open, Atlantis, Republican Men’s Club (RMC). Program: North Las Vegas Mayor John Lee. $25/member, $30/non-member. Pre-register at website, www.republicanmensclub.org.
* Wed, Aug 18, 10:00am, Code Coffee, 300 S. Wells, Republican Women of Reno (RWR) Education Brigade meeting. If you are unhappy about Washoe County Schools, this is the place to be to get involved.
* Fri-Sat-Sun, Aug 20-21-22, 10:00-5:00pm, 11th Annual Open Studio Tour. Come tour the studios of local artists. www.renoopenstudios.org.
* Fri, Aug 20, 5:30-8:00pm, 875 Peace Pipe Loop, Campaign Kick-off for Monica Jaye Stabbert for State Senate 16. $100 suggested donation. Food, beverages. Donations accepted. RSVP to Cyn-Dee Webb, email@example.com.
* Sun, Aug 22, 1:00pm, City Plaza BELIEVE statue, No Masks No Mas Rally. Show up with signs and flags and NO MASKS!
* Wed, Aug 25, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. THIS MEETING WILL BE RUN BY NICOL HERRIS. No Summary will be provided.
* Wed, Aug 25, 5:30-8:30pm, Paisan’s Old World Deli, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Military Lifer John Ackerman, “Are You Prepared?” $35/members; $40/non-members by mailing check to P.O.Box 18446, Reno, 89511 or $38/members and $43/non-members online. HTTPS://MT-ROSE-REPUBLICAN-WOMEN.SQUARE.SITE/
* Fri, Aug 27, 9:00-11:30, Paisan’ Old World Deli, Republican Women of Reno (RWR) Brigade Workshop. Program: Assemblywoman Lisa Krasner. $11 includes breakfast. Paid RSVPs in advance only, https://www.rwreno.org/event-4417943
* Tue, Sept 7, 5:00 Potluck / 6:00 meeting, 1301 Cordone lower level, Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA).
* Wed, Sept 8, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Sept 8, Fundraiser for Sigal Chattah, candidate for Attorney General. Watch this space for more info.
* Sun, Sept 19, 9:00am all day, Reno Downtown City Plaza (BELIEVE statue), 10 S. Virginia, March & Rally for School Choice and against Critical Race Theory (CRT). Bounce house, animal-making balloon clown, food trucks, info booths on school choice. Organized by Nevada Families for School Choice, with support from Dr. Fred Simon.
* Wed, Sept 22, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Sept 22, 6:00pm, Del Real Pub & Grill, 6148 MaeAnne, Fundraiser for Capt Sam Brown for US Senate (against Catherine Cortez Masto). $150. More info to follow.