|Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, Monica Jaye Show. Online podcast on www.pilled.net, available 24/7. https://pilled.net/#/profile/152065
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Every Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm, CEO Business Mind on WWW.TALKZONE.COM, which can be accessed online anytime. 1180 AM with Joe Morabito and re-broadcast on weekends. Follow Joe’s blog, CEOBUSINESSMIND.COM
· Thur, Dec 9, 10:30-1:00pm, Red Hawk Golf Club, Republican Women of Reno (RWR), Annual Holiday Luncheon & Gift Fair. $35/members, $40/non-members, $25/first timers. rwreno.org -> Events
· Thur, Dec 9, 4:30-6:30, Washoe County Republican Party Cocktail Social, The Elm Estate, 1401 W. 4th St. $20 for hearty appetizers and no-host bar. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sandra Linares, email@example.com.
· Fri, Dec 10, 3-6pm, 3650 S. Virginia, NV Grassroots Patriots is holding a protest rally against Joe Lombardo fundraiser. For more info, call Mark/Melanie 775-313-5288
· Sun, Dec 12, 2-5:00pm, private home, Help raise funds to sue WC Schools on Open Meeting Law (OML) violations, violations of personal free speech rights, etc. $25 is requested, but more is gratefully accepted. Address to be provided when you RSVP to Bev, 405-705-6537 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t attend, but want to help? Send a check to Midtown Law, OML Legal Fund, 115 Casazza Dr, Reno 89592.
· Tue, Dec 14, 10:00am, 1001 E. 9th St, County Commission meeting.
· Tue, Dec 14, 2:00pm, 425 E. 9th St, School Board meeting (only Public Comments at the end unless you want to comment on an agenda item).
· Sun, Dec 19, 5:00pm VIP Reception / 6:00pm general, Reception for Marjorie Taylor Greene. Private home in West Reno. Address will be provided 48 hrs prior w/reservation. $500 general admission; $5800 Host admission. RSVP to email@example.com.
· Tue, Dec 21, 11:00 doors open, Atlantis, Republican Men’s Club (RMC). Program: Open mic for anyone who wants to opine or share an experience or thoughts. $25/Members; $30/Non-members; $20/students. RSVP: www.republicanmensclub.org
· Tue, Dec 21, 5:30 social / 6:00-8:00pm dinner, Red Hawk golf Club, Sparks Republican Women (SRW). Program: Dr. Fred Simon for Governor. $40/members; $42/guests & walk-ins ($3 credit card fee). RSVP by 12/17/21 to Elizabeth Lenz, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 775-203-7122. Dinner choices – NY Steak or Salmon or Mushroom Ravioli.
· Wed, Dec 22, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811. Cancelled due to Holiday
· Wed, Jan 12, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting.
1) Fri, Dec 10, 3-6pm, 3650 S. Virginia, NV Grassroots Patriots is holding a protest rally against Joe Lombardo fundraiser. For more info, call Mark/Melanie 775-313-5288
2) Sun, Dec 12, 2-5:00pm, private home, Help raise funds to sue WC Schools on Open Meeting Law (OML) violations, violations of personal free speech rights, etc. $25 is requested, but more is gratefully accepted. Address to be provided when you RSVP to Bev, 405-705-6537 or email@example.com. Can’t attend, but want to help? Send a check to Midtown Law, OML Legal Fund, 115 Casazza Dr, Reno 89592.
3) Climate activists caused gridlock in and around the Washington Mall in D.C. on Tuesday morning as World War II veterans were trying to make their way to a ceremony marking the 80th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
4) Sun, Dec 19, 5:00pm VIP Reception / 6:00pm general, Reception for Marjorie Taylor Greene, the newest rock star of the GOP. Private home in West Reno. Address will be provided 48 hrs prior w/reservation. $500 general admission; $5800 Host admission. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is being put together by Sandra Linares and Robert Beadles. Flyer attached
Cathy Kennedy Reyes – Candidate for School District B, serving Sparks, Spanish Springs, Cold Springs. In a Townhall with School Board President Angie Taylor & Superintendent Kristin McNeill earlier this week, they was asked how Washoe fared in Nevada compared to other counties. They didn’t answer the question, but said different metrics were in play to make that hard to determine. The RGJ determined it just fine… we are 16th of 17 counties. Cathy means what she says and says what she means. Our educational system has polluted the universities and now they’re going after the school age children.
Cathy recognizes lots of waste in WCSD and she will work to fix that and focus on the traditional education of reading, writing and arithmetic, not diversity, equity and Critical Race Theory.
Cathy was a federal officer for 21 years; 19 years with a canine. She’s a sharp shooter and when asked to protect Hillary and Chelsea, she declined because she would only take a bullet for a Republican. http://www.savewcsd.com/kennedy-reyes.html
Bruce Parks – Candidate for School Board District C, serving west Sparks. He and Melanie Sutton are running for the same seat. The strategy is to keep any one candidate from acquiring 51%. It is a non-partisan race, so if no candidate gets 51%, the top 2 vote-getters move forward from the Primary to the General.
Bruce is also running for Chair of the Washoe County Republican Party. That election is Dec 20, so if he wins that race and knowing it is a full-time job, he will withdraw from the School Board race. Under his leadership of the Party, local candidates will not be ignored, as in the past. Republicans should put somebody in every single race, even if there is only a slim chance to win. We will never win if no Republican even runs. Bruce promises to put everyone to work. We have just 11 months before the next election, which if we don’t work hard enough, could cost us this entire country. You cannot sit on the sidelines, waving pom-poms.
Did you know there is a 5-day window to present a list of dead, illegal, underage voters to the Registrar to be purged? Within that 5-day window, by law, those voters must be reviewed and purged. Bruce’s Bio is attached.
Paul White – educator, teacher of at-risk kids, Teacher of the Year several times over in CA. Paul introduced Hailie Hinkle, who is a full-time student (18 credit hrs) and long-term substitute teach for Washoe County Schools. She also tutored before school, after school and on weekends. She was assigned to a Principal (Daniel Kirk) who was fired from Winnemucca Schools for having sex with a teacher in a school bathroom. He promised he’d guide her through the maze of being a first-time teacher, but consistently adjusted himself when passing her in the hallway and when she didn’t acknowledge or accept his hinted advances, he never helped her at all. She had COVID and he accused her of partying with her friends while she was in bed sick. When she spoke up, suddenly she found herself fired.
Additionally, Paul told a story of an autistic child who was anally raped repeatedly on the school bus and the driver did nothing and even hinted that it might have been consensual. On TV just yesterday, another special ed middle school boy was severely beaten on the bus going home. No one intervened, especially the driver, who just dropped the child at his stop, bloody and dazed, where a local woman found him wandering around confused.
The level of corruption in our schools is beyond belief. Hailie’s first-hand experience is enough to convince you to get involved. We cannot just sit it out because we don’t have a kid in schools or a dog in the fight. The School Board is paid with our tax dollars, so we DO have a dog in the fight. A hat was passed for Hailie’s defense fund.
Cindy Martinez – member NV Grassroots, RWR, WCRP, leadership of Marine Corps Alum and Candidate for Washoe County Republican Party Vice Chair. She has a military background, was in law enforcement with Sparks PD as their Animal Control Officer. Cindy worked her way into the NV Gaming Control Board and possesses a sense of service and a commitment to country. She retired in March, 2020, only to be locked down in the first wave of COVID. She has been leading the battle against the County Commission, the Health District and the School Board. Our electeds only serve at the approval of the governed and she no longer approves of the way they are governing. Cindy’s bio is attached.
Monica Jaye – candidate for State Senate 16, covering south Reno, Virginia City and Carson City. She has been in the media for 30 years. But she doesn’t just talk; she listens and it’s time for a change. Prof. Jensen at TMCC tried to uphold math standards and was fired. We cannot stand for the lowering of standards. Monica is running against the Establishment. She will say NO to the educational system until they prove they can create students who can compete on the world stage with other countries’ students. Gov of FL Ron DiSantis signed a bill that said no more mandates, but at the bottom of the bill was a statement that the Chief Medical Officer can force vaccinations by any means necessary if he deems it. Monica will fight for the Constitution and fight for law. She is against overdeveloping NV. Too many politicians (and Republicans vote for “feel good bills” to go along just to get along. She will not.
Monica’s podcast can be found live-streamed on www.pilled.net and also on www.monicajayefornevada.com, where you will also be able to see her qualifications and platform.
Sean, speaking for Sharelle Mendenhall for US Senate. Sean spoke about himself and how he met Sharelle and moved to NV from NY. Sharelle is quick to fire and slow to hire. He had to prove himself to her and worked for free for a time to prove he was worthy. He arranged a fundraiser for her, promising 60 people and got 130. Sharelle is a businesswoman, won beauty pageants twice, works harder than anyone Sean has ever met, she works out, studies the Bible and is in meetings, on the phone and has appearances all day every day. She is the mother of 3 and is running because she didn’t see anyone else stepping up. She stands against CRT, mandates, election fraud. She stands for guns and is pro-Constitution
Mike Clark – running against County Commissioner Bob Lucey in District 2. There is rabid corruption in County government, 2nd only to the School Board. In Sparks, end of May, the County Manager’s wife got a DUI after hitting some construction debris, wrecking her car and was caught with a better than .30% blood alcohol level. She got that reduced down to reckless driving. The next day another driver, a Hispanic man with no priors and was only weaving and had a much lower blood alcohol level, had the book thrown at him. The corruption on this little caper was Sparks PD, City Atty, Sparks Mayor, Sparks City Council and judicial system because they hid this info, buried this case. Why did Bob Lucey hire his wife at $140K/year part-time job? This kind of nepotism, corruption will cease under Commissioner Mike Clark.
Nicôl Herris –
1) The Washoe County Republican Party Christmas Social, Thur, Dec. 9, 4:30-6:30pm at The Elm Estate, 1401 W. 2nd St. It is $20 and proceeds go to benefit a veterans’ group and a childrens’ group.
2) Lincoln Day Dinner, Sat, Feb 5, Atlantis, Buffet dinner, Western theme. Price to be determined soon.
Nicôl is also a candidate for the Washoe County Republican Party Chair position. She is against vaccinations, against masks and she knows all about living under Communism from her parents who fled China and were never able to return. She also serves on the State Board of Republican Women Federated and will be elected soon as President of Republican Women of Reno. Please see her attached bio.