Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL)
Wed, January 11, 2023
King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, Monica Jaye Show. Online podcast on www.pilled.net, available 24/7. https://pilled.net/#/profile/152065
* Thursdays (for the time being), 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or email@example.com
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Thur, Jan 12, 11:00am doors open, Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: Deputy Sec’y of State Mark Vlashin + a mini workshop. Stay tuned to www.rwreno.org for reservations info!
* Date Unknown, 8:30am, Valley Christian Fellowship, 1681 Lucerne, Minden, NV Federated Republican Women’s group of Carson Valley. Program: Leadership Seminar with Matthew Hurtt, grassroots organizer and speaker from Arlington, VA. Learn the duties of your position, develop personal and club leadership skills. All Republican Women are encouraged to attend. RSVP to Maxine Rodowicz, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
* Sun, Jan 15, 9:00am Service and 11:00am Service, Calvary Chapel, 220 Edison Way, Reno, The White Rose Resistance. Program: Seth Gruber, Founder & President of the White Rose Resistance. Learn about The White Rose Resistance here:
* Wed, Jan 18, Carson City, Statewide School Safety Task Force. In view of recent attacks on staff, it is important our voice be heard.
* Wed, Jan 25, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Jan 25, 5:00pm, Tamarack Junction, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Get the inside story on the Kenny Guinn Center from former Assemblywoman Jill Tolles and learn about Sam Brown’s project: Duty First PAC. $40/members; $45/non-members. https://mt-rose-republican-women.square.site/
* Mon, Feb 6, 925 E. 9th St., Washoe County School Dist (WCSD). Discussion of violence and safety concerns in the schools.
* Tue, Feb 7, 5:00pm/potluck; 6:00pm/meeting, 1301 Cordone, lower level, Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA). Program: Citizen Lobbyist workshop.
* Wed, Feb 8, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. SPECIAL PROGRAM: How to be a Citizen Lobbyist with Janine Hansen. For questions, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Thur, Feb 9, 11am Doors open. Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR), Program: Dignity Index with Tammy Pyfer and a Kennedy-Shriver, using Reno and RWR as a test field. Stay tuned to www.rwreno.org for registration info.
* Wed, Feb 22, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Mar 8, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Thur, Mar 9, doors open; Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: FAIR (Federation of American Immigration Reform) discussing the effects of illegal immigration on NV, which leads the nation in sex trafficking. Stay tuned to www.rwreno.org for registration info.
Juanita Cox – in Brookdale Care Facility with several medical issues, Brookdale is on Prater near Vista in Sparks. The best time to call or visit is lunch time or dinner time. We wish her well and signed a card to send her.
Jim Benthin – had multiple bypass last week. We wish Jim well and signed a card going to him as well. We don’t know where Jim is right now. If anyone has his home address, please send it to Carole so she can forward the card.
The Real Anthony Fauci movie – Watch “The Real Anthony Fauci” movie for free. It’s a must see if you want the full truth, uncensored. You’ll be changed… https://rumble.com/v21vzsu-the-real-anthony-fauci-movie-pt.-1.html
CTL Survey – For 12-1/2 years, Carole has been running CTL based on what she finds interesting and wants to know about. It’s high time for you to have a voice in what is discussed. Quick, 3-question survey. Please print out, complete and bring it to CTL next time or scan it and email it back to Carole, email@example.com. Results will be published with the next Summary on Jan 25. The survey is attached herewith.
Lynn Chapman – The NV Legislature starts on Feb 6. Janine Hansen will be moving
into an apartment in Carson City on Feb 3. She is holding Citizen Lobbyist training on Feb 7 at the Washoe County Republican Assembly evening meeting (5pm potluck, 6pm meeting and training). Another training will be at CTL on Feb 8. Still another will be on Feb 9 at the Republican Women of Reno meeting at the Atlantis, lunchtime. You can make a reservation at www.rwreno.org.
Get on Janine’s E-alert list to get info about bills, who to write and what the underlying issues are. firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get on the list.
Any donations are welcome. Janine lives in Carson for 4 months, pays rent and drives back and forth to Elko every weekend to be with her family. Again, write Janine, email@example.com for the best way to donate to her. She is such a huge asset to all of us who care about Nevada and we are so glad she and Lynn are fighting for us in Carson City each Legislative session.
Nicholas St Jon of Washoe Patriots (www.washoepatriots.com) – talked about the importance of showing up Jan 12 for the Election Audit Review Board meeting in support of a 3rd Party audit. 1001 E. 9th St, 3pm. Preliminary audit of the election was done in October, but nothing conclusive and only a couple of questions of the 12 questions Nicholas asked were answered. Tomorrow, Thursday, Jan 12, 3:00pm, 1001 E. 9th Str, Bldg A, upstairs. Nicholas and his team are asking for an independent, 3rd party audit. If that is not granted, Nicholas will add every member of the Review Board who voted against the independent audit to his complaint to the Grand Jury.
Alt1 – has medications (Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, others). Go to www.washoepatriots.com/alt1. Spread the word to anyone you know.
Washoe Patriots next meeting is 12:30pm Saturday, 5295 Sun Valley Blvd and every 2 weeks after that.
Paul White – Education Crusade was created to expose what’s going on in the schools. Paul held a press conference on Monday, Jan 9 in the North Valleys to expose proof of violence and corruption in 11 more WCSD schools. A teacher at Dilworth Middle School who told a student he could not enter an Emergency exit and the student got her from behind and slammed her into a steel locker. She had a black eye, cut lip, banged up forehead. Nothing happened to the kid.
Any parent who has a child in public school doesn’t truly care about their kid or their kid’s education. 40% absenteeism, kids who daily vape or use drugs in the bathrooms, abuse of staff/teachers.
https://nevadaliberty.org/student-video-sparks-middle-school/ – girl-fight videos at Dilworth Middle School last month.
How many principals out of 100 schools stand up against this? The general attitude of “we can’t do anything” is unacceptable. There are gangs everywhere and they are vicious.
There is another teacher out on PTSD, just from working in public schools.
Last night, at the WCSD meeting, 4 teachers from Dilworth spoke up. To start with, they thanked the Superintendent and the Board. Then they spilled their guts about how bad it is, how fearful they are for their lives. These are teachers who love to teach, but tearfully said they may not be able to go back.
A Principal was giving an ACT test to seniors at Reed. One kid got up and went to the restroom and started a fire, so everyone was evacuated, test abandoned. Now the Principal has arranged for the test to be taken at the church next door.
After 45 years in Education, Paul says the system is so broken, it cannot be fixed. We’ve got so many gross, negligent activities going on.
From a North Valley High School staff member: “NO parent who cares about their child’s learning or safety should have them in a WCSD school!”
The “product” the school system is offering to the public (education) is defective. WCSD is lying about the product it is selling to the public and the WCSD has profited. We have been defrauded. They don’t have privileged immunity and can be sued to the full extent of the law. The upshot is asking for full vouchers for every student in the system.
Joey Gilbert – won 14 of the 17 counties in his fight for Governor and fixing schools was his biggest campaign issue. He’s carrying on. He’s going to use the law to go after those who say they “can’t do anything.” Teachers showing up at Board meetings to complain. That’s just the beginning of the big fight. We must keep expressing to folks to show up, speak up. We want restorative justice gone, we want the drug-induced kids gone, we want the abuse of staff gone. Education is a product and if we want to bring the best product and we need to get rid of about 1/3 of the administrators. Exposing what is happening, put pressure on the Board and then take it to the Legislature and file lawsuits. Bottom line: Joey will fight for school vouchers for every single student.
If you know a parent, teacher or student who has been abused (verbally, mentally, physically), please have them call Paul White and let’s get organized. Hotline number is 775-685-8200.
George Lee – www.washeogop.org – the first thing you see is an advertisement to buy tickets to the Lincoln Day Dinner. Primary fundraiser for Washoe County Republican Party for the year. It’s how the Party can function with speakers, keeping the office open all year, etc. Valerie Fiannaca is selling tickets as well.
Roger Edwards – Republican Men’s Club (RMC), www.republicanmensclub.org is 3rd Tuesday lunchtime at King Buffet.
Donald Fossum – supporting Mike Lindell for RNC Chair, who has visited 48 states this past year. He’s connecting with people, not government, unlike the current RNC administration.
The RNC in South Dakota is trying to banish the very powerful precinct organization in SD this Saturday.
Check out MAGAMedia, which is live streamed through TruthSocial. Real America’s Voice can be found at www.americasvoice.us and www.rumble.com. Charlie Kirk, Steve Bannon are on this channel. Excellent real-time news without the Fox News fluff.
Kash Patel’s new book, Government Gangsters, is available for pre-order on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and BOM.
Bruce Foster – Seth Gruber of White Rose Resistance is a major national speaker for the pro-life movement. He will be at Cavalry Chapel 220 Edison Way, Reno, at both the 9am and 11am services. Sunday, Jan 15. Pastor of that church is starting a Patriot Fellowship, just getting off the ground.
From Jeff Church:
Reminder: The State of Nevada School Safety Task Force scheduled for January 18: we need folks to attend, write in, Zoom, etc.
A Similar WCSD School Safety meeting is February 6th. Be there!
There are many committees at the State of Nevada, especially in education, but you can email or send a letter of interest/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of just some of the committees needing volunteers and whom to contact is attached herewith.
Three appointments are made to the State Board of Education by NASS/NASB and the Board of Regents, two of which seem biased but point to the need to take back these offices in 2024.
NASS is Nevada Association of School Superintendents: Contact 775-690-1720, Email: email@example.com. The Nevada Association of School Superintendents (NASS) is comprised of the 17 school districts’ superintendents and the Executive Director of the State Public Charter School Authority.
NASB is Nevada Association of School Boards (Trustees): If you are interested in their appointment, contact is : 8465 W. Sahara Ave. Ste. 111-149, Las Vegas, NV 89117, (775) 386-2707 firstname.lastname@example.org and: email@example.com
DOES ANYONE HAVE CONTACT INFO FOR THE BOARD OF REGENTS?
Four other statewide positions are elected and last time we didn’t have a warm body to run! That cannot happen in 2024!
WCSD Jan 10: In spite of the Washoe formal Emergency Declaration due to weather, WCSD has not yet weighed in on cancelling classes or the Board meeting so as of now- still a go over my protests.
The NV Supreme Court ruled against us in what appeared to be obvious in prohibiting elected officials from serving two masters in the Separation of Powers case.
Reminder: State of Education, February 2nd: event at Marce Herz MS: Dr Enfield of WCSD presents a report. Details pending.
This was supposed to be on the Jan 10 agenda and is not but I found troubling issues, then Graeme (Reid) did his homework and found so much more about this company. Very troubling and appears so biased. Surprised? Think we’ll be hearing more on this.
“Performance Fact” is currently developing the process and detailed timeline, which includes utilizing a series of stakeholder planning teams to ensure involvement of the diverse voices of WCSD. Invitations and announcements will be sent in mid-December and the first of many stakeholder planning meetings is scheduled for January 19, 2023.
Next Meeting: Wed, January 25, same time, same place.