Conservative Talk Lunch
Wed, January 25, 2023
11:00 for dining
King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, Monica Jaye Show. Online podcast on www.pilled.net, available 24/7. https://pilled.net/#/profile/152065
* Thursdays (for the time being), 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Fri, Feb 3, 5:30-8:00pm, Engine 8 Urban Winery, 1260 Avenue of the Oaks, Sparks, Republican First Friday. Come enjoy meeting and talking to fellow Republicans over an adult beverage. No RSVP necessary.
* Tue, Feb 7, 5:00pm/potluck; 6:00pm/meeting, 1301 Cordone, lower level, Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA). Program: Citizen Lobbyist Workshop.
* Wed, Feb 8, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. SPECIAL PROGRAM: How to be a Citizen Lobbyist with Janine Hansen. For questions, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Thur, Feb 9, 11am Doors open. Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR), Program: Dignity Index with Tammy Pyfer and a Kennedy-Shriver, using Reno and RWR as a test field. Stay tuned to www.rwreno.org for registration info.
* Thur, Feb 16, 11:00 door open, 11:30 light lunch and meeting, Chamber Meeting Room (behind Reno Town Mall) Nevada Red Move. Program: Paul White discussing his Education Crusade. Our Washoe County troubles with homelessness, drugs and crime will not stop until we fix our broken school system. $15/member; $20/non-member. RSVP to Ray Rocha, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-240-1564.
* Wed, Feb 22, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Fri, Feb 25, 5:00-9:00pm, Boomtown Casino, Washoe County Republican Lincoln Day Dinner and dancing. This is the County Party’s biggest fundraiser all year. Keynote speaker – Seth Keshel, nationally known podcaster. Please support your local Party. $85/pp, full tables for $1K, $1.5K and $2K. www.washoegop.org to register.
* Tue, Feb 28, 10:00am, County Commission Chambers, 1001 E. 9th St, Bldg A. Show up in big numbers and let the Commissioners know your thoughts on Drag Queen Story Hour. If enough people show up, our 2 Conservative Commissioners have agreed to get this item placed on a future agenda. It’s important that we show how we deeply care about this issue.
* Wed, Mar 8, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Fri, Mar 10, 8:30am-12:30pm; Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: FAIR (Federation of American Immigration Reform) Several national speakers discussing the effects of illegal immigration on NV, which leads the nation in sex trafficking. $50 Early Bird before Mar 3 (+$1.50 credit card fee), $75 after March 3 (+$1.50 credit card fee). Register at https://rwreno.org/event-5074116 or call Cindy Sassenrath, 707-621-2009 to get mailing a check info. .
* Wed, Mar 22, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
CTL News Presentation
– We saw a slide with Guy Benson praising Peter Doocy for questioning Joe Biden about keeping the classified documents in his “safe” and “locked” garage.
– There was a Tucker Carlson clip interviewing Miranda Devine of the NY Post about the release of the JFK assassination documents that were released in December. Apparently the CIA was deeply involved in JFK’s assassination.
– We viewed a Project Veritas undercover video interviewing the Content Manager of The Teaching Lab. Said Content Manager was bragging about being able to hide Critical Race Theory in teaching programs he sells to School Boards as “diversity, equity and inclusion” and lying about CRT being included.
– A mother speaks out about her daughter, who was being transitioned to the LGBTQ agenda by her teacher and school counselor at ages 10-11, without the mother’s knowledge.
– We had a video about the tectonic plates and their effect on the earth’s weather patterns. HINT: it’s not man-made climate change, but Mother Nature.
The Epoch Times has been running a series of transgender training and changes online. https://www.theepochtimes.com/search/?q=transgender+training&t=ai
32 surveys were returned. Not everybody answered all the questions. With the vote-ranking system, I just added all the numbers marked for each category. A perfect score would be 160 (32 surveys @ 5 points each question).
1) How would you rank portions of CTL in terms of how enjoyable it is to you? (Rank 1-5, with 5 being the most enjoyable and 1 being the least enjoyable).
Calendar 134 (84%)
Meeting Reminder/Agenda 128 (80%)
Summary 110 (69%)
Variety of Speakers 121 (76%)
CTL News presentation 115 (72%)
2) What improvements would you like to see CTL accomplish in 2023? (Rank 1-5, with 5 being the most interesting and 1 being the least interesting).
Agenda Topics 106 (66%)
More Speakers 93 (54%)
More activism from the members 72 (45%)
Different Leadership 33 (21%)
Longer, more detailed CTL News 52 (33%)
3) Would you be willing to donate $5/month (discounted to $50/yr) to help CTL activities (such as speakers, buying a table at a political event or Lincoln Day Dinner, printing literature, etc)?
It seems the majority of you who completed the survey like things pretty much the way they are.
Elizabeth Parsons-Lenz – is protecting herself and her family from a financial melt-down. At a conference in Las Vegas in November, the speaker is the current State Treasurer of Utah, Marlo Oaks. He talked about one of the many different scenarios that may be coming down the pike. It may even be too late to push-back. One of the things that is coming is the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) system. You do not want to contribute to this economy. The big banks and financial institutions have given $$ to other countries to pursue a centralized financial system. The CBDC is a pilot program that involves US Bank, Wells Fargo, Mastercard, Citibank and other big banks, looking for central place for our money. They can take our money. In Canada, Trudeau switched off the money for the truckers. They are also pursuing a cashless society. We must resist becoming a cash-less society.
Beth has stopped using the rewards system with Raleys, Smith’s and other grocery chains because they track our purchases and where we are going. This info could be used to shut off fresh fruit or meat, if you purchase that a lot. Beth suggested not using QR codes and try not to use debit cards. Checks are OK, but cash is better. According to Utah’s State Treasurer Marlo Oaks, they will tie CBDC to your medical records, to the groceries you need, to what you spend your $$ on.
Mr. Oaks wants to come back and talk to NV again. Beth has studied propaganda a nd strategies. They are coming at us from all angles, from the banks
to our children to our health care. Beth and her husband have withdrawn from US Bank and put it into a local bank (Plumas Bank). We must control the
info they have. She is using cash whenever possible. She has taken her $$ and her retirement out of Vanguard and made it more local. She will take a
hit, but she’s put it in other assets. She can’t sleep well at night knowing her money is being used against her.
They are artificially pumping up gold, silver and other metals and other countries are buying it up. Buy a safe, get it installed. She’s from Alaska and grew
up shooting, fishing, tanning, cooking, sewing. Get off products that are injurious to your health (fast food, sugar, GMO). Put $$ into health institutions that
can help you and help transition your body away from bad products.
Local credit unions are good. Most professional and semi-pro sports teams no longer allow cash at the games for food, memorabilia. Don’t go or just tell
them you don’t own credit cards. Attached is a bullet-point sheet of what to do.
Lynn Chapman – NV Families for Freedom. Janine Hansen has been in LV, Pahrump and Mesquite and is driving back to the north. She is doing Citizen Lobbyist trainings there and the reception has been great. Up here, there will be a training at WCRA on Feb 7, 6pm, 1301 Cordone. Another here at CTL on Wednesday, Feb 8. www.nevadafamilies.org will have all the training locations. If you’d like to be on the e-alert list for info from Janine at the Legislature, let Lynn know (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will need your name, your email address, your phone number (in case they can’t read your email address). She will send out emails alerting us to legislation that is coming down the pike and lets us know the synopsis, the pros, cons and who to contact to support or complain.
Conference of States (COS) is likely to make an appearance at the Legislature again this session. We simply do not know yet. Montana has voted COS
out of committee and will be on the floor for the entire Legislature to vote on. We’ll need to call or write the MT legislators and make our voices heard.
Question 3, which passed last election in 2022, is open ballots and rank-choice voting. This will have to be voted on again by the public in 2024 before it
can be enacted, change the Constitution and make us CA East.
Nicolas St Jon – at the Election Review Board last week. The agenda item was ignored, but 26 people showed up to speak out in favor of an audit.
Washoe Patriots is meeting again this Saturday, Jan 28, 12:30pm at 5295 Sun Valley Blvd. They have started a unit on prepping and this week, they will
be talking about guns and ammo.
https://washoepatriots.com/alt1/– Nicholas has a supply of Amoxycillin, Azithromycin (Z-packs), Ivan (Ivermectin) and other drugs good for virus, cancer, antibiotics. Chlorine dioxide solutions. Shelf life is arbitrary; it has never been tested. Without hitting air, being kept in a cool, dry place, most medicines will last indefinitely.
Nicholas is working on a generator that can be built at home and runs on wood chips.
Gary Schmidt – Mass shootings in CA and the media reports “in spite of” CA strict gun control laws, these shootings occur. That’s wrong. It is BECAUSE of the strict gun control laws in CA that these events are happening. Only 25 states recognize US Constitutional Concealed Carry, even though it is a US Constitutional amendment granted to all 50 states.
Debbie Hudgens – She is caring for a 3 year old female Huskie who needs a forever home. She sweet and gets along with dogs and kids and she’s
small, only 40 pounds. If anyone is interested, please contact Debbie Hudgens. email@example.com.
Nicôl Herris – We need to start organizing now, which we are now doing. How do you let the folks know in your neighborhood to form a coalition and trust
you? We need to start meeting now, get to know your neighbors, get an evacuation plan together, learn who has guns, who can hunt, who has a HAM
radio, who has a generator. Also get organized now so you can carry ballots (ballot harvesting) and be trusted.
Scott Presler is coming to town. RWR is having an event for “young” Conservatives, age 50 and under. Lots of info will be available.
Sigal Chattah was elected to be our Nevada State Republican National Committeewoman at the State meeting in Ely 2 weeks ago. She has committed to
vote for Harmeet Dhillon for RNC Chair, running against incumbent Rona McDaniel and Mike Lindell, My Pillow man.
Voter Voice, a new NV GOP Legislature Tracking System, so we can keep track of what our legislators do in Carson City..
Paul Larson – Charlie Kirk has a series on immigration.
Janet Butcher – Tuesday, Feb 28 – County Commission meeting – if they can get enough people to show up against the Drag Queen Story House, they
2 Conservatives on the Commission (Jeanne Herman, Mike Clark) have promised to try to put it on the agenda.
Alan Stirling – has a microfiche reader for someone who can use it, it will be gifted. Please contact Alan directly, 925-339-5144.
Carole Fineberg – has a massive gun safe, 72”H, 40”W, 26”Deep. American Security, Model TF7240, 926 pounds. $800 OBO and I can recommend a
company that you can contact to move it (for a fee).
Carole also has a small generator and solar panels for it. It has never even been out of the box. I don’t have the # of watts, but will get it over the
weekend if you are interested. Let me know.
Next Meeting – Wednesday, February 8, same time, same place. Remember, we’ll be having the Citizen Lobbyist training that day!
“Patriots are not revolutionaries trying to overthrow the government of the United States.
Patriots are Counter-Revolutionaries trying to prevent the government from overthrowing the Constitution.
~ Thomas Jefferson