CONSERVATIVE TALK LUNCH (CTL)
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
11:00-1:00pm for meeting
The list of “My Picks” for upcoming Primary election is available for the asking. If interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. ~ Carole
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Tuesday, 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or email@example.com
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Every Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm, CEO Business Mind on WWW.TALKZONE.COM, which can be accessed online anytime.
- Fri, June 10, 6-8pm, State GOP Headquarters, 3502 S. Virginia. Meet & Train for Boots on the Ground
- Sat, June 11, 10-12noon (1st shift), State GOP Headquarters, 3502 S. Virginia. Boots on the ground.
- Sat, June 12, 1-3pm (2nd shift), State GOP Headquarters, 3502 S. Virginia. Boots on the ground.
- Tue, June 14, ELECTION DAY!
- Tue, June 14, 5:15 social, 6:00 dinner, 6:45 speaker, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley Ln, The Hayek Group. Program: Kris Thompson, Project Mgr of TRIC with “tricks” we can learn from the TRIC development. $40/per person w/reservation by midnight June 10, $45 at the door. https://www.thehayekgroup.org/event-what-tricks-can-we-learn-from-the-development-of-tric-tahoe-reno-industrial-center-that-can-facilitate-economic-development-more-generally-june-14-2022/?mc_cid=0b6772676e&mc_eid=90dbf8fe3b
- Wed, June 15, 11:00am, Atlantis 2nd Floor, Washoe Republican Women (WRW). Program: Lt Gov candidate Tony Grady and the 2022 Barbara Vucanovich Scholarship Award presentation. $35/members, $40/non-members, $45/walk-ins. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tue, June 21, 11:00 am doors open, King Buffet, Republican Men’s Club (RMC). Program: Robert Beadles, Election Integrity Chair for the Washoe County Republican Party and Bruce Parks, Washoe County Republican Party Chair. $22/full buffet, beverage, tax and tip.
- Wed, June 22, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811. Nicôl Herris will be running the meeting, as Carole is out of town.
- Thur, June 23, 6:00pm, Grand Sierra Resort, 6th Annual Dinner celebrating Memorials across the State of NV. $150/Single ticket; $1000/table for 8; $3000-10,000 Sponsorships available. Various sizes/prices of bricks available. Visit www.nvmp.us for more info.
- Thur, June 30, 6:00-8:00pm. Tacos Jaliscos Mariscos & Cantina, 551 E. Moana Lane, Reno, Primary Winner’s Victory Fundraiser, sponsored by Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Choice of 2 entrees. $45 early bird before 6/25 or $50 after 6/25. Come celebrate the Primary winners and all the volunteers who worked effortlessly to make our Republican candidates victorious. All candidates, clubs and organizations are welcome. The profits will go toward slate mailers for all our candidates during the November election. Let’s unit to bring ultimate victory! https://republicanwomenofreno.wildapricot.org/event-4856863.
Sigal Chattah – Attorney General candidate. Major hit pieces are being sent around to registered Republicans against Sigal by the Tisha Black campaign. They are all false. Everything they accuse Sigal of doing are things that Tisha Black has done. Black has always been a big donor to Dems. In fact, she maxed out her contribution to Harry Reid’s campaign. Her big victory as an attorney was working hard to legalize marijuana in NV and she is known in Las Vegas as the “Weed Queen.” Sigal’s big legal victory was suing the State of NV to open churches in December 2020 and she won in the 9th Circuit! Which one would you rather have as your AG?
John Del Favero – US military has our back. The Space Force was created not just to monitor outer space and our defense mechanisms, but also to watch our inner space and everything that happens in cyber space pertaining to this country, elections. They have everything from the 2020 elections and were actually working on it 2 yrs before the 2020 election. When will all that
come to light? When the majority of America understands and is able to process all the evil and corruption that is and has been for some time.
Expect violence this summer. A pro-life family center was just firebombed. Be careful, have situational awareness. Don’t go to protests. With the Roe v Wade decision coming down the pike, violence will happen. There are news articles about people being accosted at grocery stores in the parking lots.
Nicôl Herris shared with us the early voting process. 21 locations. 57 on election day. She has 15 voting machines. Light turn-out for EV. Visits from SoS and AG’s offices. Sfotware has been written by someone locally, so it can be changed if need be. Someone states she has mailed in her ballot, but wants to vote in person. Her name on the register showed yellow highlighting, not red (which it should have been if she had already voted). The in-take specialist didn’t recognize the yellow and proceeded to compare sigs and handed her a voter card to activate the machine. Within 5 minutes, Nicol gets a call from Registrar’s Office to stop that voter. Nicol is manager at the South Valleys Library location during EV. Within an hour, Heather Carmen, Ass’t Registrar of Voters, shows up at the polling place and demands to see the registrar. They are using Dominion machines with 3 portals each, each seal having a different number and observed and removed and replaced each morning and each closing by at least 2 people and signed off.
Joel Beck – 2nd Cong District – thanks to all for the support. Wants to become one of the members of the Freedom Caucus (Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz) and expand the field.
Mike Clark – Commission Dist 2 – full disclosure of hit pieces sent out by opponent that are untrue. They are laughable about their accusations. Asst County Manager works under the County Commissioner Lucey. 2018, sexual harassment case against the City of Reno by City employee; accuser gets moved up to the County and the County is being infiltrated by City employees. Kate Thomas and Alexis Hill are both from the city. They opposition is trying to blame Clark for showing the truth. Now the Board of Realtors is pushing Lucey and defaming Clark. They didn’t interview Clark, but interviewed Lucey. Didn’t interview anyone else. It’s the leadership of that group, not the rank and file, that supports Lucey.
Lucey got his attorney-wife a grant for $94K/year. No one else applied. The application was posted in the RGJ for 1 day, on a Wednesday.
Tom Daly – new petition forms from RISE (Restore Integrity in State Elections). Unsolicited mail-in ballot problem: never been audited. Two members of his campaign staff rec;d 2 bllots each.
Kenji Otto – County Clerk candidate. Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA) – 1st Tuesdays of the month. He re-did the website/blog and endorsements of candidates. www.nwcra.org. Voters should want a team leader, not a team player. Those who want to “get along with everybody” usually get nothing done, trying to please both sides. Kenji does everything the right ways, according to procedures, laws, etc. He build a dual-screen system and got several things done by not listening to folks who told him he couldn’t do it. Will hit the ground running. Complaint about people from out of state and talking at Commission meetings. Priority 1: Washoe County residents, Priority 2: Nevada residents; Priority 3: everyone else. Will push for voter integrit. NV State Constitution put RoV under Clerk. Currently RoV is appointed by the Commission and under the County Manager. There is an ordinance that says over 100K people, it can go back under the Clerk. Kenji would push for that. Not only that, inactive database and active database are in the same file. Should break into 2 parts: active and inactive and it won’t cost the County any $$.
Cathy Kennedy Reyes – For Washoe County School District B. Let’s get back to basics: teaching the 3 Rs. It is important to elect either Cathy or Colleen Westlake in School Board District B, Melanie Sutton in District C, Edgard Hitti in District E and Graeme Reid in District F. If we can do that, we stand a very good chance of taking back our schools from the communist, dictatorial leadership that now has it.
John Eppolito – the S.H.A.R.E. (Sexual Health and Responsibility Education) committee meeting on Monday. What used to be “girls” and “boys” described in educational materials were considered in these terms: “Body with a vulva” and “body with a penis”. After lots of public input and much discussion, the terms were changed to “girls and people with a vulva” and “boys and people with a penis.” Timing is just as school is ending, promising to bring it back in the Fall. Their own data showed that 80% of parents were against the S.H.A.R.E. program, but they got around that by stating that just a small sampling of parents were surveyed. During the meeting, one of committee members said they were all volunteers… John knows Rochelle Proctor makes $145K/yr plus benefits, so what’s this about all volunteers?
Gary Schmidt – for Assembly District 40 includes Storey, Carson and a tiny piece of southern Washoe. Only 7 Rs running for reelection. We must save all the R seats and turn 6 to have a tie in the Assembly. If we turn 7, we control the Assembly. It may take 2 cycles to control the Assembly, which Gary calls the long game. He tried to encourage people to run for public office back in 2013 and was the catalyst for Jeanne Herman deciding to seek public office. We must reelect Jeanne Herman. We must also elect Denise Myer. Denise has no Primary. In the long game, Hartung will term out in 2024. Alexis Hill (Dem) is in Incline Village, a conservative area with about a 12% advantage. She needs to go. Matthew Buehler is running against Skip Daly in Sparks and he would also be a welcome addition to the Legislature.
Lynn Chapman – Equal Rights Amendment (SJR8) – has to do with transgenderism, homosexuality, etc. The Legislative Counsel Bureau (LCB) was getting pros and cons ready for the November ballot because it has already passed the Legislature twice (2019, 2021) and will be on the ballot to be decided on by the people. Janine Hansen and Lynn saw the preview of the Sample Ballot with pros and cons and the cons were weak or non-existent. Janine and Lynn worked hard on “con” arguments to put on the Sample Ballot for the public to read.
The bill talks about consent and age of consent. During the Legislative session where this bill was being decided, Lynn and Janine tried to add an amendment pertaining to the AGE of consent, but it was ignored. So the age of consent is missing from this bill and folks will read about it and not think of the missing items. If for no other reason, age of consent should be included and this is something we should think about and talk about with friends, family and neighbors all the time, starting NOW.
Nicholas St Jon – leader of Washoe Patriots. One of the focuses is how to come up with different strategies. We keep telling the Commission and the School Board that they keep ignoring us or doing what they want anyway.
1) There is such a thing as a Criminal Complaint, filed with DA, pertaining to the metal detectors and screening at the Commission meetings. It is illegal to have a threat against you and they threatened to remove Nicholas from the meeting. Nicholas called 911 and sheriffs came out to interview him. When asked if the Commission has a written policy and if so, to produce it, they could not. There is no policy. Nicholas suspects they’ll be writing a policy and have it by June 21, when he has his hearing. The County of Washoe has had no Grand Jury to investigate these Criminal Complaints. They have been going to the DA. A lot of people are needed to put in Criminal Complaints. Those who have attended School Board meetings since they moved the meetings back to the District Office, which is a violation of our 1st Amendment rights. Go to https://rumble.com/v17klmt-criminal-complaint-attempted-filing-nicholas-st-jon-4th-amendment-violation.html to get all the info on how to do this.
2) Provisional Voting Ballots – there were no provisional ballots in the 2020 election in Washoe. Clark County has 58,000 and we had none!!! Impossible. He will present this to the Commission to be put on the agenda June 21. They won’t do it, but he will then file a Criminal Complaint and cc the Feds. He has demands, affidavits and a stay on destroying the data (22 months is the deadline).
3) Can’t Sensor the Sidewalk Campaign. Meet at Chili’s by Meadowood Mall, Saturday, June 11, 2:00pm.
Next Meeting – Wednesday, June 22, same time, same place.