Wed, Oct 13, 2021
Mark Your Calendar
Daily & Weekly
- Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
- Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
- Monday-Friday, 10:00-12:00 noon, 99.1 FM (KKFT), Monica Jaye Show. Call in 775-884-9910.
- Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
- Every Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm, CEO Business Mind on WWW.TALKZONE.COM, which can be accessed online anytime. 1180 AM with Joe Morabito and re-broadcast on weekends. Follow Joe’s blog, CEOBUSINESSMIND.COM
- Thur, Oct 14, 11:00, Red Hawk Golf Club, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: Kathryn Kelly, President, Nevada Association of Scholars & Executive Director of iSchools to talk about fun (and not so fun) facts about education in Nevada. Education in Nevada is a crucial topic these days! Online reservations paid in advance. www.rwreno.org.
- Thur, Oct 14, 6:00pm, Gambi’s in Somersett, Meet & Greet for Dr Fred Simon. *
- Thur, Oct 14, 6:30pm, Spanish Springs Library (Pyramid Hwy), Nevada Patriots first in-person meeting. Every 2nd Thursday going forward.
- Sun, Oct 17, 11:00-4:00, at Dos Amigas Ranch in Washoe Valley, 3285 Doc Bar Ct., Reclaim Nevada Festival featuring Monica Jaye (State Senate candidate), Dr Fred Simon (governor candidate), Joey Gilbert (governor candidate), Sigal Chattah (atty general candidate), Kameron Hawkins (Lt Gov candidate). Bounce house, band, line dancing, booths, speakers, food trucks, beer & wine…. unifying the grassroots. $10 donation, kids are free. (Flyer attached)
- Thur, Oct 21, Evening, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley, Republican Women of Reno (RWR), featuring Scott Pressler, winner of the 2021 CPAC Reagan award for organizing inner cities and getting out the vote for Trump in 2020. (Flyer attached)
- Sat, Oct 23, 11:00-2:00pm, Freedom Community Festival, Mills Park, 111 E. William, Carson City. Gather with like-mindeds and develop a plan to be self-sufficient (trade goods and services amongst each other) if the sh*t hits the fan.
- Tue, Oct 26, 6:30pm, Atlantis, Washoe County Republican Central Committee meeting. *
- Wed, Oct 27, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
- Wed, Oct 27, 5pm Social/ 6pm Dinner, Tamarack Junction, 13101 S. Virginia, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Dr Bruce Fong: Update on the fight against COVID, the Delta variant and how to prevent and treat it + elections of MRRW officers. All reservations must be paid by 10/23, 5pm. $40/members; $45 Guests. https://mt-rose-republican-women.square.site/
- Sat, Oct 30, 3-6pm, Capt Sam Brown’s Battle Born BBQ, Helicopter Parts Internt’l, 2150 Meridian, Minden, NV. For more info, 775-781-2736 or Sam’s website, Captain Sam Brown for US Senate, www.captainsambrown.com. (Flyer attached)
- Wed, Nov 10, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
- Thur, Nov 11, 11:00am, Red Hawk Golf Club, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). To be announced. Online reservations paid in advance. www.rwreno.org.
- Wed, Nov 24, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811. Cancelled due to Holiday
- Wed, Dec 8, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
- Wed, Dec 22, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811. Cancelled due to Holiday
Pledge of Allegiance
Mike Clark, County Assessor, presented information about County Manager Eric Brown’s wife being picked up and arrested for a DUI on May 27, 2021. Apparently, a call was made to County Commission Bob Lucey, who called Sparks PD, Washoe Cty Sheriff, Sparks City Council, Sparks Municipal Court, Sparks Mayor, all of whom hid records for 120+ days. Mrs. Brown tested at .0301, nearly 4 times the legal limit.
Mike then let us know that the Commission voted just yesterday to increase fees to acquire public records.
Then portions of a video interview was shared featuring County Commissioner Jeanne Herman. Jeanne talked about the “constant attack on Mr. Clark by Bob Lucey.” There were items like roof repair over the Assessor’s office, where anytime there was rain or moisture, papers got wet and ruined. Mike Clark was known to go into the office on weekends to cover papers left on desks with plastic tarps to protect them. The roof was requested time and again to be repaired by Mr. Clark and never was. Anything Clark did was resented for the entire 7 years of his term in office. Lucey said crude things about Clark. Clark was omitted from the meeting discussing the Incline Village tax lawsuit. Animosity toward Clark got steadily worse from year 1 to year 7. Many staff members were afraid to speak up for fear of losing their jobs. They were in constant fear of losing their jobs.
After the first couple of years, Jeanne jokingly referred to the County offices as “Bob Lucey’s campaign office” because Lucey seemed to be kind there.
Many things Jeanne Herman asked to be put on the agenda never got put on. Measures to mitigate the flooding in Lemmon Valley to help her constituents were ignored. Because she doesn’t play ball with them, she cannot get on the agenda.
For 6 years, Jeanne had the office right next door to Lucey’s. She was embarrassed by what she overheard going on next door. She would hear someone enter the room, and a woman’s voice talking to Lucey and then sounds that were of a sexual nature ensued. Jeanne was clearly embarrassed to have to say this and always left her office early to avoid the noises and abandoned doing her work for her constituents and the people of Washoe County.
Joe Morabito – The School Board is a mess and he has personally submitted 2-3 emails a week to the Board members and Angie Taylor in person. Yesterday he accused her of being a socialist and she publicly said she was a Democrat (same thing as a socialist these days). Three Board members have resigned and Superintendent Kristin McNeil has said she will be leaving in June, 2022. Critical Race Theory (CRT) is rampant, America is hated and racial tension is being taught. Joe is fighting like mad to stop it.
Jeff Church – the loan Conservative on the School Board is being censured for a difference of opinion. He is being brought up on violations of ethical and Board policy charges, although he has done nothing wrong. The date has been postponed twice and is now scheduled for October 25, 4:00pm, at 425 E. 9th St. Please show up in support of Jeff.
Nicholas St Jon – introduced a way to sign up for Precinct work on his Washoe Patriots server.
Cindy Martinez went to his website, where he has no terms of service, no security info on his “secure” website, www.washoepatriots.com and says she feels completely uncomfortable with putting her name and info on his server.
Juanita Cox – just returned from the National Republican Assembly Convention in Scottsdale, AZ. Amazing experience with Sheriff Joe Arpaio at 89 is still kickin’ and was the keynote. Other speakers included AZ Cong. Andy Biggs, AZ Cong. Paul Gosar and Charlie Kirk of Turning Point USA.
Mark Leonard – Two days ago, Monday, Oct 11, at a Republican Party Executive Committee meeting, Washoe County Republican Party Chair Michael Kadenacy, Vice Chair John Carey resigned, effective immediately. We learned that Secretary Phyllis Westrup had resigned last Wednesday. Also resigning were the IT team (Jim Sievers, Ray Lake), Communications Chair Valerie Michael, and Fundraising Chair JP Puette – all unbeknownst to us, all a surprise. The remaining Executive Committee members voted to have Mark be the Chairman Pro Tem and Carole Fineberg to be the Secretary Pro Tem.
There was already a Special Meeting of the Washoe County Central Committee scheduled for that night. The meeting was held with 117 members and 74 nominees to the Central Committee, to be elected at the next regular monthly meeting on Oct 26, 6:30, Atlantis. There was a packed room and the energy and excitement was palpable.
With this development, Mark’s previously scheduled Meet & Greet at his home for Dr Fred Simon for Governor for Thursday, Oct 14 has had to be moved to Gambi’s in Somersett Town Center, due to a conflict of interest.
Nicôl Herris – We’re going to need lots and lots of help from volunteers to get the Party back on track. Nicôl has applications to be a volunteer or to join the Central Committee. We will be doing strategy planning going forward and make sure we have plenty of voices to speak out at the School Board, County Commission, Health Dept meetings.
Cindy Martinez – Chair of the County Commission Brigade for Republican Women of Reno (RWR). We need many folks there on Tuesdays at 10 speaking out against the medical mandate.
Cindy also wanted us to consider Joel Beck for Congressional District 2, who is a personal friend and an upstanding Conservative fellow. Go to his website, see all about him and see if you don’t agree he’d make a fine Congressman. www.beckforcongress.us
Jackie Hager – has 3 petitions in the back of the room: 1) Stop the vaccine mandate; 2) pro 2nd Amendment; 3) Election Integrity. Jackie also had patriotic (and Trump!) hats for sale.
Jackie is with the Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA), which is an organization of the conservative wing of the Republican Party. She wanted us to know that WCRA meets monthly on the first Tuesday, 5:00pm potluck, 6:00pm meeting, at 1301 Cordone (SW corner of Cordone and Vassar). WCRA also endorses candidates pre-primary and gives $$ to candidates deemed worthy in the Pre-Primary Endorsing Convention.
Melanie Sutton – there is a rally on Sat, Oct 23, 11-2 at Mills Park (1111 E. William) in Carson City for freedom-loving families who want to develop a plan to help each other with goods & services if Armageddon strikes.
Cathy Kennedy-Reyes – watch what you say. The media will twist and turn your words to make them mean something very different. Don’t let words like “terrorist” or “insurrection” cross your lips, even in jest, or you may be picked for being one or starting one
- Melanie Sutton, School Board C
- Roger Edwards, School Board C
- Cathy Kennedy-Reyes, School Board B
- Mike Clark, County Commission / south Reno
Pat Anthony – The People re-claimed our American governance of, by and for the People, peacefully and lawfully. Go to www.TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net for freedom via knowledge and patriotic action.
Next Meeting – Wed, Oct 27, same time, same place.