Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL)
Wednesday, Oct 26, 2022
King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke
S U M M A R Y
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, Monica Jaye Show. Online podcast on www.pilled.net, available 24/7. https://pilled.net/#/profile/152065
* Tuesday, 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Fri, Oct 28, 12-2pm, Reno High School. Bernie Sanders group meeting all day at a public school??? Join in with T-shirts and signs for Laxalt, Lombardo to peacefully protest this.
* Sat, Oct 29, 8:30am-12:30pm, Carson St, Carson City, Nevada Day Parade.
* Sat, Oct 29, 12:30pm, 5295 Sun Valley Blvd. Washoe Patriots meeting.
* Sat, Oct 29, 6:00-7:00pm or 7:00-8:00pm, Renown Tahoe Tower, 1155 Mill St. Renown is holding a seminar on “Digital Addiction.”
* Tue, Nov 8 – ELECTION DAY, various locations.
* Tue, Nov 8 – 5:30pm, Engine 8 Urban Winery, 1260 C St, Sparks, Election Watch Party.
* Tue, Nov 8 – time to be determined. Boomtown, Garson Road, Washoe County Republican Party Election Watch and Victory Party. Call 775-827-1900 for time and details.
* Wed, Nov 9, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Thur, Nov 10, 11:00-1:00pm, Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: ANNUAL CRAFT FAIR with 30+ vendors. $31.50/members, $36.50/non-members, $21.50/1st time guests. RSVP by 4PM on Nov 3 or incur an additional $5 in every category. https://republicanwomenofreno.wildapricot.org/event-4955578
* Thur, Nov 10, 5:15pm social, 6:00pm dinner., Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley Ln. The Hayek Group. Program: “Experiencing the Human Impact of Russian Aggression” with Maura McDermott sharing her 3-week experience of working with Ukrainian children and Polish & Ukrainian mothers in Poland. $40/pp with reservation; $45 at the door. Reservations will be able to be made soon at thehayekgroup.org.
* Sat, Nov 12, 9:00am doors open, Reno Town Mall, Sierra Republicans – Red Move Nevada meeting. The Panel of Bill Conrad, Monica Jaye and Eddie Floyd discussing. $5/members; $10/non-members, includes coffee. RSVP: www.redmovenevada.com
* Tue, Nov 15, Republican Mens Club, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke. Program: Possibly NV Air Natl Guard fire fighting system. $21 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity.
* Wed, Nov 23, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY.
* Fri, Dec 9, Time TBD, Atlantis, Sparks Republican Women (SRW) and Republican Women of Reno (RWR) Joint Program. National speakers for FAIR (Federation for American Immigration Reform) will be on hand to discuss the dramatic impact immigration (drugs, human trafficking) has had on Nevada. $60 early bird till Nov 20; $75 after.
* Wed, Dec14, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Dec 28, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY.
1) The Real Anthony Fauci film… Everyone deserves to know the truth. You will need to register to see it for free and it is only available for free for another day. Try it anyway. https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/trailer
2) Colleen Westlake – Thank you for the support. She has been able to do what she does and run for School Board B because of the support of groups like this and supporters like the folks in this room.
Colleen highly recommends another movie for us all to see: www.howtocookafrog.us.
3) Graeme Reid – Also thanks us for the support. In the final stretches right now and he is grateful for everything in his run for School Board F / At Large.
4) John Eppolito – Washoe County School Bd took away Public Comment in the beginning of meetings, once we started to show up and speak out. Then, they also took away allowing comment at each issue, if they’re not voting on that issue. They need to bring back the Public Comment.
5) Scott Hammond and Heidi Gansert are planning to run for the top 2 leadership positions in the State Senate GOP Caucus and they are both pretty far from Conservative. I just learned that very Conservative Ira Hansen and Jeff Stone (LV, S20) https://www.stoneforsenate.com/ have decided to run against them, with Ira running for the #1 leadership position and Jeff running for #2 position. The election is Nov 9, the day after our General. If you have or if you know a Republican Senator (except Gansert & Hammond) who is not running this year or is guaranteed their seat in this election, call and write those Senators and ask them to support the Hansen-Stone team for GOP Caucus leadership. Click here to see the Senators, click on each picture to get their phone, email addresses. https://www.leg.state.nv.us/Senate/Senators-and-Committees/ Remember, this only pertains to Republican Senators. Thank you!
6) Sigal Chattah video. Sigal has been excoriated by her opponent, Aaron Ford. This short video is her answer to that. Please spread it around. She’s also been endorsed by Nevada Families for Freedom (Janine Hansen’s group). See the attachment below.
7) Edwin Lyngar’s (vs Jeanne Herman for County Commission 5) Greatest Hits https://operationsunlight.com/2022/10/20/edwin-lyngars-greatest-hits/
8) Lynn Chapman – Link to Janine Hansen’s Debate on Question 1 E(qual) R(ights) A(mendment) on an October 7th forum: https://youtu.be/X-9aAe8TjB4 It’s about one-half hour for the debate, sponsored by the League of Women Voters in Carson City.
9) Jeff Church – Americans for Prosperity (AFP) has some $$ to spend, looking for an office space and some volunteers to make phone calls.
School Board candidates are not just running against the Establishment, they are also running against the media, local union. Katy Holland now runs a lobbyist group and makes requests for data and it is given to her right away. If we ask for data, we must fill out a form for Data Request and maybe they’ll provide it and maybe not, or they may charge you a per page fee for the info.
www.Renotaxrevolt.com – tax issues
www.Watchdogjeff.com – school board issues
This Friday, Oct 28 – Bernie Sanders group has rented Reno HS on Friday for “private
purposes” rally. Didn’t know there could be political rallies or events on school campuses. Hmmm.
10) Roger Edwards – Tuesday, Nov 15 is the Republican Men’s Club meeting at King Buffet. They
are trying to get the Air Nat’l Guard Fire Fighting team. Should be interesting.
11) Nicholas St Jon – Washoe Patriots. Has joined forces with RWR to do Patriotic Corners and
they estimate 60K saw their signs in the time they have done it so far.
Nicholas showed us the 3-tier candidates sign on PVC pipe. There are 3 County Commission candidates and 3 School Board. Betting organizations (www.predictit.org and www.electionbettingodds.com) have Laxalt up over Masto and Lombardo up over Sisolak, by a considerable margin.
Per Nicholas, using blue ink ONLY, mark your ballot with a check mark, a line thru the bubble or fill
in the bubble. A check mark thru the bubble with the “tail” hanging outside of the bubble.
Nicholas says that we should line thru the name of those candidates you do NOT want. Not the bubble, but the name only. They are only looking at the bubbles and as long as only one bubble has a marking on it, that will count and will not be adjudicated. Blue ink only. Adjudication is a team of both major parties and they will be rotated daily.
Carole does not like “stray” or extra marks anywhere on the ballot, for fear it would get
adjudicated by a team of ‘unfriendlies’ and possibly changed.
Washoe Patriots meeting on Saturday, 10/29, 12:30pm, 5295 Sun Valley Blvd.
12) Ray Maxwell talked about ProtonMail out of Switzerland. Ray is the Technical guy for Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA). www.Protonmail.com and www.login.io both hide your identity, send and receive your mail anonymously. Free for limited use or for a nominal fee, you can upgrade to unlimited use.
Ray is a ham radio operator and would be willing to talk about HAM to see if anyone wants to learn it. OK to contact him.
13) Disaster Preparedness – discussion ensued about what if an Electro Magnetic Pulse (EMP)
stopped all communication, electricity, internet, etc. Are we prepared? As a group, how do we contact each other? How do we help each other? Should we (as a group) set up a “plan” to meet somewhere safe? Most businesses will be closed. If you want to pursue this line of thinking, let’s set up a separate meeting for those you interested…. Maybe on the off-Wednesday from CTL? Let me know if you want to be involved in this.
14) Elizabeth Purtee let us know about a seminar at Renown on Sat, Oct 29, 1155 Mill St., Tahoe Tower. Renown seminar on digital addiction. Offered in 2 sessions: 6:00-7:00pm and 7:00-8:00pm. We are becoming an addicted society.
15) Ricci Rodriguez-Elkins – election is coming up soon and it’s going well. Watch party: 5:30pm at Engine 8 Urban Winery, 1260 C St, Sparks. GOP is having one also at Boomtown that starts a little later.
Sparks Republican Women is having a meeting on Nov 15, featuring Sen. Maurice Washington, Assemblywomen Alexis Hansen and Jill Dickman and hopefully Assemblywoman Ricci Elkins, at the Red Hawk Golf Club, 6600 N. Wingfield in Sparks. 5:30 social, 6:00pm dinner. $37/members, $42/non-members & walk-ins with a $3 credit card fee for all. Reservations at www.sparksrepublicanwomen.com.
Ricci let us know about FAIR (Federation for American Immigration Reform), an organization that
discusses about the impact of illegal immigration (drugs, human trafficking), speakers coming in
from DC. Joint effort sponsorship with Sparks RW and RWR holding an event on Dec. 9, 8:30-
12:30pm at the Atlantis. NV is one of the most impacted states. $60 early pricing by 11/20. After
When Ricci walks (2000 doors herself), she is surprised at the number of people who do not vote.
16) Gary Duarte – Free enterprise system has both Dems and Rs and we have to find a way to
engage John Q Public.
17) Sites for alternative news:
- Amir Tsafarti for news about Israel and the Middle East – https://mailchi.mp/beholdisrael/amirs-amirs-weekly-newsletter-102022?e=626fb5136e
- TruthSocial – download TruthSocial app on your iPhone or Android. This is Trump’s network.
- Tulsi Gabbard’s podcast – https://www.standwithtulsi.com
- Right Side Broadcast Network – www.rsbnetwork.com
- Scott McKay – Patriot Street Fighter, https://scottmckay.us or on Rumble
Christian ministries prophesiers – Just google their names and get the latest on YouTube or other social media:
Pastor Hank Kunneman on YouTube
Robin Bullock (www.robindbullock.com) and on YouTube
Amanda Grace (www.arcofgrace-ministries.com) and on Rumble
Timothy Dixon on YouTube
(and many others)
Next Meeting: Wednesday, Nov 9, same time, same place!