Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL)
Wednesday, September 13, 2023
S U M M A R Y
King Buffet (3650 Kietzke)
11:30-1:00pm – Meeting
(The margins will stay truer if you open the full screen.)
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Samantha Stone Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Thursdays (for the time being), 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or email@example.com
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Wed, Sept 13, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-377-2155.
* Wed, Sept 13, 5:00pm, re-organizational meeting of the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC). 9890 W. Desert Canyon Dr. Dr Alan Hedrick, the RJC’s recently appointed staff representative for NV, will bring us up to date on developments in local and statewide races, the activities of the Las Vegas advisory committee, and a preview of the national conference to be held in Las Vegas Oct 27-29. In addition, Nevada WINS PAC will talk about key races to prevent Lombardo’s veto overturns in the State Legislature. Light refreshments served.
* Thur, Sept 14, 11:00-1:00, Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR) membership meeting. Program: Former Assemblywoman Annie Black, Exec VP for Citizen Outreach Foundation, discussing her work to clean up voter rolls and to develop a campaign management “college”. Early bird pricing until 9/7 @ 4pm: $34.50/members; $39.50/non-members. Credit cards will incur a $1.50 fee. Reservations after 9/7 will incur a $5 surcharge. Go to www.rwreno.org to make a reservation. Last minute reservations will incur a $10 surcharge. To pay by check or to order a vegetarian meal, call Cindy Sassenrath, 707-621-2009. Prepaid reservations required and no refunds.
* Fri, Sept 15, 3:00-6:00pm, Sparks Marina, It’s Time (for Jesus). RWR will have a booth. Big rally. It IS time to get churches involved and let faith take over where man has failed and is failing more every day.
* Sun, Sept 17, 3:00pm, 32 Bellevue Rd, Washoe Valley, Meet & Greet for Tony Grady for US Senate. $100 requested, but any amount is appreciated.
* Tue, Sept 19, 10:00am, 1001 E. 9th St, Bldg A, Washoe County Commission meeting. Several VERY IMPORTANT agenda items: the appointment of two(2) Library Board members and the Lands Bill/Plan that has been plaguing us for several years now. Please show up and speak up your preference for Library Bd members and your total disdain for the Land Plan, which will hurt miners in our State, hurt recreation and hunting in our State and is not a good fit for us at this time. See below in Discussion, comments from Commissioner Jeanne Herman, who has 2 other votes to defeat this besides herself and your opinions could sway another Commissioner to defeat this plan.
* Wed, Sept 19, 11:00am doors open, King Buffet, Republican Men’s Club (RMC). Program: Robert Beadles discussing his lawsuits, election integrity and other issues of importance. $21 for full lunch buffet.
* Wed, Sept 27, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 805-377-2155.
* Tue, Oct 3, 5:00pm potluck/5:45pm meeting, Washoe GOP HQs, 3652 S. Virginia, Ste C-9, Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA).
* Thur, Oct 5, doors open 11:30, meeting 11:45, Reno Town Mall Conference Room (2nd story), Red Move Nevada Luncheon Meeting. Program: County Commissioner Mike Clark discussing homelessness, senior issues and more. $15 for a light lunch and program or $7 for just the program. Reservations for lunch must be made at least 48 hrs prior to the event. www.redmove.org.
* Wed, Oct 11, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-377-2155.
* Wed, Oct 11, 5:30-7:30pm, Spanish Springs Library, 7100 Pyramid Hwy, Sparks. NV Republican Party Vice-Chair Jim Hindle will speak on the Caucus Process. This confusing topic has us all questioning the process this year. Are we having a Primary or a Caucus and what’s the difference?
* Thur, Oct 12, 11:00-1:00, Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR) membership meeting. Program: TBA Early bird pricing until 9/7 @ 4pm: $34.50/members; $39.50/non-members. Credit cards will incur a $1.50 fee. Reservations after 9/7 will incur a $5 surcharge. Go to www.rwreno.org to make a reservation. Last minute reservations will incur a $10 surcharge. To pay by check or to order a vegetarian meal, call Cindy Sassenrath, 707-621-2009. Prepaid reservations required and no refunds.
* Fri, Oct 13, 6:00pm, Cavalry Chapel, 220 Edison Way, Reno, American Christian Caucus meeting. Program: Getting the Church involved. Speakers to be announced soon.
* Wed, Oct 25, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 805-377-2155.
CTL News PowerPoint Presentation (that couldn’t be displayed today):
1) Angry parents protest the school curriculums in Los Angeles. (:45)
2) Sen Mitt Romney making an outrageous claim. (:44)
3) Tapes of Biden will come out that will tear down the Biden Crime Family. (14:09)
4) Oliver Anthony’s “Rich Men North of Richmond” (3:10)
4) Good Presidential Candidate (See attached mp4 file)
School Board Update
From Paul D. White of the Education Crusade”
“LIKE A HORDE OF LOCUSTS” [HS students from Galena HS] descending on Raley’s @ Wedge Pkwy during lunch and this happens EVERY day at lunch. We are losing MANY, MAY thousands of dollars – not just in food – but also in large quantiies of stolen alcohol.”
~ Two (2) Raley’s Managers
On Friday, September 1, at 11:30 a.m. Education Crusade, accompanied School Board member Jeff Church (District A), to the Raley’s Market in the Wedge Parkway shopping center. We were there to check-out firsthand the claims of massive, daily lunchtime theft by Galena HS students. Unfortunately, the situation was everything we’d been told … and more!
As the Education Crusade and Trustee Church stood watching, packed student cars started pouring into the parking lot at 11:30 a.m. sharp, disgorging over 100 students (manager’s estimate). The students literally ran into Raley’s, heading directly for the help-yourself hot buffet items and sandwich/bakery area.
In a chaotic atmosphere caused by the 100+ students, EC and Church observed as DOZENS of students, started scooping large amounts of costly hot items into the provided cardboard containers, grabbing cold drinks and other snacks, and then headed down adjacent aisles at the back of the store where they brazenly started wolfing down the unpaid-for food and beverages. The hot items are charged by weight, so the few students that MIGHT go through self-checkout are paying for only a small amount of what they ate.
The Education Crusade and Church observed another large swarm of students ordering pricey custom sandwiches at the sandwich counter, where they are SUPPOSED to pay for their order.
Education Crusade asked a sandwich-worker if the students DO pay. “Some do – many do NOT,” he replied. “They just walk out the door,” which was confirmed by Education Crusade’s observation.
“The students stick bottles of liquor in their clothing and if we stop them, they’ll actually stand there and argue with us and refuse to give it back.” (Raley’s Manager)
A majority of the Galena students exhibited the stereotypical appearance of being under the influence of marijuana. This would be consistent with what Education Crusade has been told by students, parents, and teachers at Galena HS, “Well over half of Galena students are using drugs in school every day.”
Additionally, the validity of the assumed student drug-use was validated by the marijuana-typical choices and quantities of food the students were stealing. (Example: One glassy-eyed, confused boy of barely 100 pounds chose a 2-foot long loaf of french bread and an ENTIRE boxed apple pie for his “lunch” that we never observed him paying for.)
Near the end of this 20-25 minute de facto lunch-time looting of Raley’s, 5 students calmly walked right by numerous employees, INCLUDING A WCSD SCHOOL POLICE OFFICER and out of the door, their arms loaded with unpaid drinks and food.
“This is a horrible situation. The worst part is that the Galena students are NOT doing this because they lack the money to pay for the food.They think this is funny, and they don’t care that it’s wrong and against the law. The school and school district have done almost NOTHING to stop this.”
“If the Galena Principal would just close the campus during lunch, this problem would stop immediately.” ~ one Raley’s Manager
Education Crusade and Trustee Church both agree that WCSD’s failure to address this problem is teaching students to have no respect for lawful behavior in ANY area of society.
Note: After leaving Raley’s, Trustee Church visited the new Safeway grocery store in Damonte Ranch. Its manager told Church they have the exact same problem every day as the Wedge Pkey Raley’s, but with Damonte Ranch HS students.
WCSD has at least TEN other high schools that ALL have similar theft problems – or WORSE – that are harming local businesses adjacent to these schools. The managers/owners of these businesses ALL tell Education Crusade the same thing. “The school district and the schools are doing NOTHING to try and help us.” Kudos are in order to Trustee Jeff Church for caring enough about his district to get involved and to support his district’s merchants.
WHY AREN’T THE OTHER 6 BOARD MEMBERS DOING THE SAME THINGS TO SUPPORT THEIR DISTRICTS?
John Eppolito – from Protect NV Children – AR1561 WCSD Regulation was just passed. Because it’s a regulation, it is passed without having to go through a lot of public hoopla. Staff may not reveal student’s sexual preference to parents. If a boy feels like a girl one day, he may shower and play sports with the girls that day… and parents are never told.
Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) is reorganizing. There is a meeting tonight at a private home in Arrowcreek. Wed, Sept 13, 5:00pm, 9890 W. Desert Canyon Dr. There will be refreshments (and kosher refreshments) served. This is an important meeting in a super important election cycle. Nevada WINS PAC will also present info on local & statewide offices that can be flipped.
Tova Roseman – on behalf of Tony Grady for US Senate. Tony is the most qualified candidate for this job in a field of many candidates. He is a retired USAF Lt Col and after that, he is a retired FedEx international pilot. He worked with Congress and other governmental agencies as a test pilot and trainer for several high level jet fighters. He knows the DC “ropes” and how to get things done. He has a company that makes bio-tech devices. Meet & Greet and fundraiser for him on Sunday, 9/17, 3-5pm. 32 Bellevue Rd in Washoe Valley. $100 donation requested, but any amount is appreciated.
Nicholas St Jon – before you enter America’s most dangerous place (any hospital) be sure to complete the general instructions for the Caregivers and Consent Document.
General Instructions for Letter to send with Caregivers and Consent document 1. Complete all blank areas in the heading of the letter. 2. Complete the signature block (signature above line, printed name, address, phone, email information below signature line and the date ONLY before the Notary. 3. Attach this letter to the Caregivers and Consent document when you mail and courier service (see General Instructions for Caregivers and Consent document for further details.) Have it notarized and carry it with you, give to your hospital administrator and to each of your doctors.
In conjunction with his group Washoe Patriots, Nicholas is working on prepping. They meet Monday evening at 5295 Sun Valley Blvd and if you have a Walkie-Talkie, they are connecting all of them, so if Internet fails, cellphones fail, you can still have a line of communication that will work.
Washoe Patriots also has a supply of Invermectin and Hydroxychloraquine and other anti-viral drugs. The new variant of COVID is a lot of coughing, high fever for a few days. He has connections for food and water availability in the event of Armageddon.
Go to www.washoepatriots.com and sign up for updates and you can get info from Nicholas on all this stuff. We have a sense of urgency because our nation is in genuine jeopardy and peril right now.
Lindell Conference Update. Nicholas attended this conference and although the mantra from the MSM is that the Dominion machines are not connected to the Internet, that is not true. Get the FrankSocial app on your phone and get updates. Dennis Montgomery used to live in Reno and was hired to track terrorists around the world. The govt then flipped it and started monitoring Americans instead with Montgomery’s software. In 2021, every election packet was monitored and found to be transmitting into and out of foreign countries. This is proof that everything is online.
Holding elected officials accountable… In a 1992 ruling by Justice Antonin Scalia found that the citizen Grand Jury is the 4th branch of government and serves as a buffer between a tyrannical govt and the people.. Nicholas has two cases that were brought before the Grand Jury that they have now decided they are not going to investigate. The only way that has ever happened in history is if the DA’s office asks for it. Nicholas is demanding a meeting with a magistrate judge to review.
Rank Choice Voting – Nicholas believes people were frauded into signing the petition by those carrying the petition and telling folks it was about Open Primaries. It’s all those 1000s of signatures that got it on the ballot in 2022 and it will be there in 2024. It passed in ’22 and if it passes again in 2024, we are stuck with it in our State Constitution for at least 5-6 years until the process can be reversed. Nicholas doesn’t have the resources to file suit on this, but would love someone to pursue it if they can. There’s likely a case there.
Roger Edwards – from Jeff Church – Trustee Townhall with Jeff Church, at elementary school off Veteran’s Pkwy. J Wood Raw School, 6pm.tonight, Wednesday.
Sept 19, 11:00am doors open. King Buffet. Republican’s Men’s Club (RMC) has Robert Beadles speaking on his several lawsuits and other items of interest.
Jeanne Herman – the choices for Library Board Chair on 9/19. The Land Plan will be decided on this same day (Big Day for County Commission). This Land Plan will put miners out of business, recreation will be limited, hunting will be shut off. This bill must be killed!!! She urges folks to show up en masse and speak out against the Land Plan, which will be horrible for our state.
The Air Races will be gone this year and Jeanne is working with the Air Races and BLM to get it moved to Gerlach. If we can’t have it in Reno, this would be a good fit.
Kathy Doyle – RWR has 3 events coming.. Tomorrow’s RWR luncheon will feature Annie Black. Annie is doing “get out the vote” (GOTV) and developing a team to work on GOTV.
Rank choice Voting – Nevada Policy has a team here in Reno explaining, several locations, several dates:
Oct 2, 1:00pm, South Valleys Library, 15650-A Wedge Pkwy
Oct 2, 5:00pm, Spanish Spgs Library, 7100-A Pyramid Hwy
Oct 4, 6:00pm, Raley’s Community Room, 1630 Robb Dr
Oct 11, 5:30-7:30pm, Spanish Springs Library, Nevada State Republican Party Vice-Chair Jim Hindle will be talking on the Caucus Process in Nevada, which has most of us very confused… Is it a Caucus or a Primary and what’s the difference?
Bruce Foster – Calvary Chapel Reno-Sparks.will be hosting Amerian Christian Caucus in an effort to get churches involved in saving our republic. The churches need to mobilize in NV in order to take back our state. Oct 13, 6 pm. 220 Edison Way (@ Wells)
Nov 3 at 6pm, same place.
Janet Butcher – County Commission update. Most of the items were a block vote, to get through the meeting quickly. The full summary of the Board of County Commission meeting of September 12 is attached herewith.
There are 59 applicants for Library Board for 2 positions. Each Commissioner is to pick 5 candidates and they’ll whittle it down from there.
Schayden Gorai – Turning Point Action. “Swing State Update” podcast every Friday on rumble, youtube, Apple, search any of those and other platforms.
Speakers for upcoming TPUSA conference in AZ. Tickets are still @50% this week. America Fest is being held Dec 16-19 in Phoenix Convention Center.
ACLJ – defending/representing Charlie Kirk in a lawsuit against the Dept of Justice and Homeland Security (i.e. the Biden Administration).
Turning Point Action is expanding very rapidly and adding reps regularly in filling ranks to get Precinct Captains, ballot harvesting, and other ballot-chasing operations. Working with Scott Presler and Tea Party Action. Not targeting Dems and Indys. Targeting R’s who don’t vote. Please, if you know anyone who might be interested, have them let Schayden know, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Meeting – Wednesday, September 27, 2023, same time, same place. Carole will be out of town, but NICHOLAS ST JON will run the meeting.