Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL)
Wed, September 14, 2022
King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Tuesday, 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM. * Every day: contact your friends, family & neighbors to find 10 people who were NOT intending to vote and get them to vote. Red Tsunami Matrix. Contact Nicholas St Jon, 316-461-4298.
* Tue-Sun, Sept 13-18, Aces Greater NV Field, corner 2nd & Evans, Laxalt canvassing. 1 hour commitments Tue-Fri, 5:30pm, Sat, 3:00pm, Sun, 12:00pm. Call Steve 702-802-8028 to get scheduled.
* Wed-Sun, Sept 13-18, Reno Snaffle Bit Futurity Horse & Trade Show. Laxalt canvassing. Flexible time in 2-hr commitments. Call Steve 702-802-8028.
* Wed, Sept 14, 5:30-8:00pm, 6505 Bonde Ln, Reno (indoors), Fundraiser for Denise Myer for County Commission. Live music by Whitney Myer, catered refreshments. Any donation is appreciated. RSVP to 775-742-1020.
* Thur-Mon, Sept 15-19, Nevada Air Races, Laxalt canvassing. Flexible hours in 2-hour commitments. Contact Steve, 702-802-2028.
* Thur, Sept 15, 6:00pm, Gambi’s Italian Restaurant at the Somersett Town Center, 7665 Town Square (between Round-a-bouts 2 & 3), Champagne Flight & Bites for GRAEME REID for School Board F (At-Large). $100 per person. Fabulous silent auction with luxury items. RSVP: Bev Stenehjem, 408-705-6537 (call or text). Cash, check, credit card or Venmo is accepted.
* Sat, Sept 17 – All Day – US Constitution Day
* Sat, Sept 17, 9:00-10:00am, Famous Dave’s BBQ, 4925 Kietzke, Reno, Breakfast Fundraiser for SIGAL CHATTAH for Attorney General. RSVP: Paul@chattah4nevada.com.
* Sat, Sept 17, 9:15-12:00pm, Walden’s Coffee House, 3940 Mayberry, Walking for Sam Kumar for AD25. Contact email@example.com.
* Sat, Sept 17, 9:45 1st shift; 2:45 2nd shift, NV GOP office, 3502 S. Virginia, Ste A2, Walking for Lisa Krasner (Senate 16). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sat, Sept 17, 7:00pm, Meet & Greet for SIGAL CHATTAH for Attorney General, private home in Arrowcreek. Please RSVP to Gary Jacobson, email@example.com and let him know you heard about this event from me.
* Sun, Sept 18, 5:00pm, Liam Kyle Cahill performing a benefit concert for Eddie Lorton for Mayor. Buffet dinner, Boisset wines. $250-5000. Call Brenna O’Boyle for more info, 650-455-6987, brenna@harmonyPRandpartnerships.com.
* Tue, Sept 20, 11:00 doors open, 11:30 lunch & speaker, King Buffet, Republican Men’s Club. Program: Jim Marchant, candidate for Secretary of State, who wants to clean up voter rolls and ensure election integrity. $21/Lunch buffet w/beverage, tax & tip. Beverage only is $4.
* Sat, Sept 24, 9:15-12:00noon, Maverick, 1391 N. McCarran, Carmen Ortiz walking (AD27). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sat, Sept 24, 11:00am-4:00pm, 14070 N. Red Rock Rd, Reno (private home of Mr & Mrs Archi), Turn Back the Hands of Time and Meet the Candidates: GEORGE “EDDIE” LORTON for Mayor, JEANNE HERMAN for County Commission 5, MIKE CLARK for County Commission 2, DENISE MYER for County Commission 3 and some live buffalo. $50 suggested donation, Buffalo burgers.
* Wed, Sept 28, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Sept 28, 5:30-7:00pm, Pinocchio’s Bar & Grill, 4820 Vista Blvd, Sparks, Fundraiser for COLLEEN WESTLAKE for School Board B. $50
donation per person inclues a bar drink ticket and Hors d’oeuvres, silent auction. RSVP: 775-378-2537.
. Thur, Sept 29, 8:00am registration, 8:15 breakfast, 8:30 meeting, 1301 Cordone (lower level), Republican Women of Reno (RWR) presents a Safety Training Workshop to
address basic training and safety skills. $15 includes breakfast. Register at https://rwreno.org/event-4957938.
* Sat, Oct 1, 3:00-5:00pm, private home, Carson City, Fundraising Reception for ANDY MATTHEWS for NV State Controller. Contributions payable
to “Andy for Nevada”, P.O. Box 35666, Las Vegas, NV 89133. RSVP: info@AndyForNevada.com.
* Tue, Oct 4, 5:00 potluck/ 6:00 meeting, 1301 Cordone (lower level), Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA) meeting.
* Wed, Oct 12, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Thur, Oct 13, 11:00 doors open, 11:30 lunch, 12:00 speakers, Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: Emily Mimnaugh, attorney from the Reno office of Pacific Justice Institute (PJI), speaking on what we can legally do to better protect our religious freedom, jobs and our children. Early bird before 10/6 @ 4pm: $31.50/member, $36.50/non-member. After 10/6, $36.50/member, $41.50/non-member. Same day/walk-ins $41.50/members, $46.50/non-members. RSVP: https://republicanwomenofreno.wildapricot.org/event-4872825.
1) On Tucker Carlson show this week, armed FBI agents showed up at Trump supporter Lisa Gallagher’s house in NJ the day after Biden’s anti-MAGA speech, accusing her of being at Jan 6, 2021’s “insurrection”, which she was not. It’s open season on MAGA supporters, folks.
2) Joan Shoop – RWR, Sept 29, 8:00 breakfast buffet, Safety Class at 1301 Cordone. $15. See details in the COMING SOON section above.
3) Lynn Chapman – has flyers for the No on Question 1 issue, Equal Rights Amendment, which is equal to everyone except Caucasians, women, straight people and Christians. We MUST defeat Question 1 in November. Nevada Families for Freedom newsletter is just out about the 3 questions on the ballot. Two of the 3 of them are Constitutional changes. Contact Lynn for more flyers to distribute to family, friends and neighbors. Mommera2@aol.com
4) Paul Jackson – fundraiser breakfast for Sigal Chattah. Sat, Sept 17, 9:00-10:00am, Famous Dave’s. She has a lot of really bad press from the opposition. Volunteer auction: if you do any work for Sigal, you can earn Patriot Bucks to be spent on auction items (TV, Apple iPod, wine and many other really good items). See details in the COMING SOON section above.
5) Becky Degn – RWR – Crafter’s Fair, November 10 at Atlantis. Participating is free, but crafters must donate 15% of their proceeds. More info to follow.
6) Debbie Hudgens – Boots on the Ground. Walkers needed. See all the details for the month of September (various dates) in the COMING SOON section above.
7) Kathy Doyle – RWR, Oct 13 @ Atlantis. Emily Mimnaugh is Reno attorney for Pacific justice Institute, which gives legal aid pro bono for companies and individuals with Conservative causes. More details in the COMING SOON section above.
8) Victoria Myer – Denise Myer is having a fundraiser at 6505 Bonde, near Kietzke & DelMonte, 5:30, tonight, September 14. More details in the COMING SOON section above.
9) Debbie Hudgens – Tomorrow night (Sept 15) fundraiser for Graeme Reid. More details in the COMING SOON section above.
Colleen Westlake – candidate for School Board B in Sparks. We have to educate the public, one-by-one if necessary. Not only are the School Board incumbents getting $$ from the unions, but they’re changing their behavior to fit the pre-election season. The buses are now running. They’re stopping doing their crazy stuff during this election season. They are hiding their true agenda until after the election. They are telling young girls, 12-14 yrs old that the way to complete their aspirations to be a boy is to demand pubic blockers or hormones…without parental consent. Colleen is staying away from School Board meetings because she was getting slammed on social media.
Victoria Myer – There is a book called Crank – chronicling a girl’s descent on drugs and sex and this book is in the library at McQueen High School. Google www.ProjectTahoe.org, which is all Critical Race Theory.
Debbie Hudgens – on Steve Bannon show, someone from American Principles Project, talking about “grooming” happening in high schools. Debbie chose to go to a school and found in the school library 88 titles under “GENDER: QUEER”, but only 12 titles pertaining to US Presidents.
Candy Greene – We need to hold these really bad incumbent candidates to task. Ask to see what Joe Rodriguez is wearing under his shirt. He wears a satanic medallion around his neck. Ask Adam Mayberry how he is accounting for his campaigning time being on the payroll that the taxpayers pay for.
Nicholas St Jon – Washoe Patriots. Nicholas just had a meeting with the Sheriff’s Dept, where he presented the “Reasonable Doubt Report” to 2 Washoe County Undersheriffs. They were cordial and looked like the listened intently. Nicholas did a vote-by-vote count of the Marsha Berkbigler and Alexis Hill race in 2020, which was a train wreck. Jeff O’Donnell is on Bannon’s show quite often and has great ideas about how to deal with this issue. Next week, Nicholas has an appointment with Mark Wlaschin, Assistant Secretary of State to see if he can show them where the machines are flipped.
The RED TSUNAMI MATRIX STRATEGY is a strategy to activate voters who were not intending to vote in Nov, 2022. Watch https://bit.ly/redtsunami. Find 10 people wo were not planning to vote. You help those decide to vote and help each of them find 10 people they know who weren’t going to vote. That’s 100 extra people out to vote. We have about 100K Rs not planning to vote. More details in the DAILY & WEEKLY section above.
Mike Clark – Washoe County candidate for County Commission 2. Mike has purchased and will gift to the WCRCC office a map of the new Commission districts to share with the Party.
Our County has spent $40-70M on the homeless through taxes. About $9M is spent on Senior services through taxes. We are spending about $14M on animal services through taxes. Washoe County has seen an 875% increase in the unsheltered homeless since 2017. $38M was spent to help 5.6% of the homeless, which ended up helping 85 homeless people. We need to fix this stuff and electing Mike and Jeanne Herman and Denise Myer will stop these problems.
Cathy Kennedy Reyes – if police or FBI come to your door, you are NOT obligated to answer or say anything. Let them come back with a search warrant. DO NOT TALK.
Next Meeting – Wed, September 28, same time, same place.