|* Thur, Sept 23, 1:00pm, 1001 E. 9th St, Bldg A, Washoe County Health District meeting. The Health Dist is the appointed (i.e. unelected) group that is keeping us in masks, vax ‘mandates’, potential vax passports and they need to hear from us. Please show up and speak up.
* Mon, Sept 27, 5:30pm, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Loren Spivack, Free Market Warrior, speaker extraordinaire.
* Tue, Oct 5, 5:00 potluck/6:00pm meeting, RISE Bldg, 1301 Cordone (lower level), Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA). Program: Joey Gilbert for Governor and Sigal Chattah for Atty General.
* Wed, Oct 13, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. Featuring County Assessor Mike Clark and County Commissioner Jeanne Herman. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
* Thur, Oct 14, 11:00, Red Hawk Golf Club, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: Kathryn Kelly, President, Nevada Association of Scholars & Executive Director of iSchools to talk about fun (and not so fun) facts about education in Nevada. Education in Nevada is a crucial topic these days! Online reservations paid in advance. www.rwreno.org.
* Thur, Oct 14, 6:30pm, Spanish Springs Library (Pyramid Hwy), Nevada Patriots first in-person meeting. Every 2nd Thursday going forward.
* Fri, Oct 15, 5:00-8:00pm, Washoe County Republican Party Bowling Fundraiser at the National Bowling Stadium, Reno. Tickets $100 and $50 for non-bowlers. Reserve at www.washoegop.org.
* Sun, Oct 17, 11:00-4:00, at Dos Amigas Ranch in Washoe Valley, 3285 Doc Bar Ct., Reclaim Nevada Festival featuring Monica Jaye (State Senate candidate), Dr Fred Simon (governor candidate), Joey Gilbert (governor candidate), Sigal Chattah (atty general candidate), Kameron Hawkins (Lt Gov candidate). Bounce house, band, line dancing, booths, speakers, food trucks, beer & wine…. unifying the grassroots. $10 donation, kids are free. (Flyer attached)
* Thur, Oct 21, Evening, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley, Republican Women of Reno (RWR), featuring Scott Pressler, winner of the 2021 CPAC Reagan award for organizing inner cities and getting out the vote for Trump in 2020. (Flyer attached)
* Wed, Oct 27, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
Pledge of Allegiance
Tonight, Wed, Sept 22, 6:00pm, Vino100, 1131 Steamboat, Fundraiser for Joey Gilbert. $100/per person suggested contribution, but any amount is cheerfully accepted.
Oct 8, Ruby River Steak House, fundraiser for Capt Sam Brown. Limited to 20 people, $200 suggested contribution, but any amount is cheerfully accepted.
Oct 13, 6-8pm, Gambi’s in Somersett Town Center, Meet & Greet for Dr Fred Simon. More info to follow.
Oct 14, 6:00pm, Mark Leonard’s home, 3275 Trumpeter, Reno. Meet & Greet for Dr Fred Simon.
Oct 14, 6:30pm, Spanish Springs Library on Pyramid Hwy, Nevada Patriots meeting and every 2nd Thursday hereafter.
Oct 17, 11-4:00pm, Reclaim Nevada Festival, Dos Amigas Ranch, 3285 Doc Bar Ct, featuring Monica Jaye for State Senate, Capt Sam Brown for US Senate, Joey Gilbert for Governor, Dr Fred Simon for Governor, Sigal Chattah for Atty Gen’l, Kameron Hawkins for Lt Gov and others. Food trucks, beer & wine, live music, bounce house, kids are free. Uniting fellow NV patriots, suggested donation $10. Fun for all!!!
Oct 21, 5:00pm sit-down VIP dinner, 6:00pm, Speaker starts. Scott Pressler, world-renowned blogger and inspirational speaker who won the Ronald Reagan award for registering more voters for Trump in 2016 than anyone else. Come hear this dynamic speaker on registering voters, running for office, getting out the vote and election integrity. $50 VIP dinner, hors d’oeurvres (no host bar) and speech, $20 in advance for just the speech/ $25 at the door. Register at https://republicanwomenofreno.wildapricot.org/events
Cindy Martinez – call to action at County Health District tomorrow, 1pm, County Commission Chambers, 1001 E. 9th St, Bldg A. Three minutes of public comment. This unelected, unaccountable body has been debating the issue of mask mandates, vax and vax passports mandates. My body, my choice. Medical mandates have no place in a free society. Push for nothing mandatory. Link to W.H.O. policy that shows what they want to do: https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-Digital_certificates-vaccination-2021.1
Open VAERS addresses the FEMA Green Zone camps for isolation. https://openvaers.com/
Here is another discussion about the isolation camps https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html
Melanie Sutton – (Candidate for School Board, District C) Last week, Commissioner Bob Lucey held a fundraiser at the Club at Arrowcreek. Melanie and about 12 others showed up to protest outside the gate and were able to talk to people and get about 6 cars to turn around before going in.
Apparently this really got to Lucey. He was reported to have muttered something about “…those f***ing Joey Gilbert people…” and “…they should all be sent to Afghanistan to be taken care of…” Nice going, Bob.
Bruce Parks Jackie Calvert was forced to resign last week because she didn’t live in the district she was representing since April, 2019. Bruce and Reva first learned about it while investigating something else last Spring and reported it to Trustee Jeff Church. Jeff turned it in to Neil Rombardo, Chief General Counsel for WCSD, who sat on the info for months, doing nothing. Jeff also reported this to Bd President Angie Taylor, who sat on the info and did nothing for months. Now that Calvert is out and we all know she collected a salary from WCSD (taxpayer $$) for over 2 years, she should have to pay that back and that is being pursued. Also decisions she made, where she was the decided vote should be rescinded or revisited, which probably won’t happen.
Ethics violations should be filed (you can do one too) against Angie Taylor, Neil Rombardo, Deanna Spikula (Registrar of Voters) who knew and did nothing. If you wish to file an Ethics Complaint, go to https://nvethics.pdi.online/cm/dbo_EthicComplaint/add#1
Mike Clark – County Assessor – has been subjected to a smear campaign by the County Commission President Bob Lucey. All he did was expose public records of lawsuits, emails (as part of the lawsuits, thus public) and other public documents about shenanigans going on in the County Government. Mike’s interests have always been with the people and in exposing everything, he never made a statement of opinion about anyone or anything. He just sent out the info to 162 people whom he deems important in the County, which Lucey got wind of and intercepted delivery of most of them.
Commissioner Herman, the only Conservative on the County Commission has continually been denied by President Lucey the ability to put the emergency status on the Commission’s agenda for discussion. This is denying the rights and the voice of the people in Herman’s district who voted for her to represent them.
Mike will be a featured speaker at the next Conservative Talk Lunch, along with our conservative Commissioner Jeanne Herman on Oct 13. Stay tuned.
By the way, Mike is also running for County Commission District 2 against Bob Lucey.
Dr Fred Simon – candidate for Governor – Owners of restaurants and businesses are not law enforcement officers and cannot tell you what to do (wear a mask). Dr Simon’s good friend in San Diego with a health department there was supposed to fudge the numbers to comply with their dictates of COVID deaths. She refused to do that, so she was fired. There is no culture of the Delta variant and recently a panel of doctors at an FDA presentation decided 16 to 2 that the booster is not safe. Why is the government not talking about public safety? They took Hydroxychloroquine off the market; Ivermectin is unavailable; Remdesevir is $3K. Big Pharma.
To best protect yourself, stay healthy. Take D, C, Zinc and Niacin (easy to overdose on Niacin, which causes liver damage, so best to get this from foods like meat, poultry and seafood).
Elizabeth Purtee – learned home remedies from her grandmother. When you feel bad, boil a pot of water, put a towel over your head and breathe in the steam for 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening. Add a drop of Oregano Oil to the water for more bacterial and viral fixes. Also L-Lysine supplements are good (Lysine is an amino acid).
Cathy Kennedy Reyes – candidate for School Board District B – has a common sense, back to the basics platform of reading, writing & arithmetic. Teaching, not indoctrinating.
Next Meeting – Wednesday, Oct 13, same time, same place. This is 3 weeks away, as there are 5 Wednesdays in September and we always meet the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the month.