Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL)
Wed, September 28, 2022
11:00 for dining
King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke
Daily & Weekly
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 PM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, Monica Jaye Show. Online podcast on www.pilled.net, available 24/7. https://pilled.net/#/profile/152065
* Tuesday, 12:00noon, Scheels Conference Room (upstairs), In-Person Constitution Study Group, led by Richard “Dick” Westrup, 775-747-1238 or email@example.com
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Wed, Sept 28, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Sept 28, 5:30-7:00pm, Pinocchio’s Bar & Grill, 4820 Vista Blvd, Sparks, Fundraiser for COLLEEN WESTLAKE for School Board B. $50 donation per person includes a bar drink
ticket and Hors d’oeuvres, silent auction. RSVP: 775-378-2537.
* Wed, Sept 28, 5:00pm social, 6:00 dinner & speaker, Tamarack Junction, Mt Rose Republican Women (MRRW). Program: Michele Fiore for State Treasurer. $40/members; $45/non-
members. For a limited time, first-timers $30. https://mt-rose-republican-women.square.site/
* Sat, Oct 1, 3:00-5:00pm, private home, Carson City, Fundraising Reception for ANDY MATTHEWS for NV State Controller. Contributions payable to “Andy for Nevada”, P.O. Box 35666, Las
Vegas, NV 89133. RSVP: info@AndyForNevada.com.
* Tue, Oct 4, 5:00 potluck/ 6:00 meeting, 1301 Cordone, Washoe County Republican Assembly (WCRA).
* Wed, Oct 12, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full
buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Thur, Oct 13, 11:00 doors open, 11:30 lunch, 12:00 speakers, Atlantis, Republican Women of Reno (RWR). Program: Emily Mimnaugh, attorney from the Re o office of Pacific Justice Institute
(PJI), speaking on what we can legally do to better protect our religious freedom, jobs and our children. Early bird before 10/6 @ 4pm: $31.50/member, $36.50/non-member. After 10/6,
$36.50/member, $41.50/non-member. Same day/walk-ins $41.50/members, $46.50/non-members. RSVP: https://republicanwomenofreno.wildapricot.org/event-4872825.
* Sat, Oct 15, 8:45am breakfast, 9:30 meeting, Reno Town Mall, Sierra Republicans/Red Move Nevada. Program: Jim Marchant for Sec’y of State, Megan Barth and Joey Gilbert. $5
Registration fee. RSVP: www.redmovenevada.com.
* Wed, Oct 26, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be
on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Nov 9, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $21 for optional full buffet, beverage, tax and gratuity. To be
on the agenda, please contact Carole Fineberg, email@example.com or 775-622-9811.
* Wed, Nov 23, 11:00am doors open; meeting 11:30-1:00pm, King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY.
Joe Panicaro‘s text – new ordinance coming down the pike pertaining to dog ownership. From Joe:
“Washoe County Regional Animal Control has been citing dog owners under the ‘dangerous dog’ provision in Washoe County Code (WCC) 55.750. Once cited, the owners are informed that the matter will be set for hearing before an Administrative Hearing Officer and that ‘it’s no big deal, just show up and tell your story’. Consequently, after being lulled into a false sense of security, the owners show up without an attorney and their dog is found “dangerous.” Their only recourse is to then appeal the finding by filing a Petition for Judicial Review with the District Court. The process is expensive and complicated, much like pursuing an Appeal at the Nevada Supreme Court.
“When a dog has been found ‘dangerous’, WCC55.760 requires the owner to either post a $250K bond with the County or purchase a $250K liability insurance policy. In addition, the owner must construct a special cage to confine the dog, in its own fenced yard, consisting of concrete footings at least 6” wide and 12” deep. If the owner does not comply within 30 days, the owner is guilty of a criminal misdemeanor according to WCC 55.770. These dogs are being found ‘dangerous’ under subsection 4 of WCC 55.750 for allegedly having ‘injured’ (bitten) another dog.
“Remarkably, this criteria DOES NOT appear in the statutory definition of ‘dangerous dog’ under NRS 202.500. Thus, it appears to me [Joe Panicaro], that Animal Control is abusing the ‘dangerous dog’ law. A common trend appears that one neighbor, harboring animosity toward another, has Animal Control issue a citation for ‘dangerous dog’. Contrary to the findings of the Administrative Officer, when experts evaluate these dogs, they are found not dangerous by any stretch. Yet these family pets are ripped away from their homes. I [Joe Panicaro] believe [there are dog owners] who would be willing to convey their experiences with [CTL].
“One of them recently filed an Appeal with the District Court. Another is a veterinarian, who wasn’t even allowed by Animal Control to examine her own dog while imprisoned at Animal Control’s facility. I understand the RGJ reporter Mark Robison is working on a story regarding these dogs and their owners.
“The following was sent to Commissioner Jeanne Herman:
This is Joe Panicaro, friend of Gary Schmidt and Carole Fineberg. I
was given a copy of what appears to be a proposed Ordinance
concerning an amendment of Washoe County’s Dangerous Dog
Code. The proposed Ordinance is in conflict with the statutory
definition of ‘dangerous dog in the NRS 202.500. The Nevada
Supreme Court has opined when the language of a Statute conflicts
with that of a Code, the Statute prevails… Also, NRS 244.189,
entitled in part ‘control and protection of animals’ holds that a
Board of County Commissioners cannot enact ordinances in conflict
with NRS. I, along with others, felt this information should be
conveyed to you. [Signed Joe Panicaro]”
Pete Sferazza for Reno Municipal Court Judge – former City Councilman, former Mayor, wearing his Donald Trump tie today. He believes in the US Constitution and the rights of everyone
Nicholas St Jon – Brief update on the Investigation we got opened with the County on the Provisionals from 2020 on July, 14 2022. The report is complete and the County Manager and audit team has invited Washoe Patriots to a meeting next Thursday morning at 9am.
When and where to vote: https://rumble.com/v1lsyai-when-where-to-vote.html. In filling out the ballot, you can fill in the bubble, put a line through the bubble or put an X through the bubble. Vote in blue ink.
Oct 8, 12:30pm, 5295 Sun Valley Blvd. Next Washoe Patriots meeting.
“Red tsunami” matrix strategy means that you find 10 other people to vote as well and ask them each to find another 10 people to vote. That multiplies the vote exponentially.
Victorian Square – Thursday, 9/29, 5-7:00pm, with candidates signs for school board
“Can’t Censor the Sidewalk” this Saturday at Pyramid & Sparks Blvd. Will have signs for Graeme Reid, Melanie Sutton and Colleen Westlake.
For more info on all these events, please go to www.washoepatriots.com and read all about it.
Graeme Reid – candidate for School Board “F”. Check out www.piconpress.com for recent articles on how there are Republicans who support his opponents (incumbents running against Graeme, Melanie Sutton and Colleen Westlake. Graeme is running hard, putting up signs and needs whatever help you can provide. www.vote-reid.com
Don Cavallo – supporting Nicole Klitzke for Public Administrator, which handles probate estates for those who die without an estate plan in place. They search for estate plans and next of kin. There are currently about 150 cases. Nicole has been with the PA office for 15 years, starting as a clerk and moving up the ladder to Administrative Assistant.
Katherine Snedigar – Joey Gilbert was not sanctioned, as the RGJ said. Further, his attorney should not filed the lawsuit against Joe Lombardo, but against the Sec’y of State.
The State has defined us all as a “legal fiction”, which we are not. Kitchie ‘travels’, doesn’t drive and is not driving for a living, so she drives without a DL and without a license. If she is stopped, she is able to use Nevada Revised Statutes to defend herself. They do not ticket her. She protects her assets using their laws. Start declaring your status as an individual. Their code enforcement doesn’t apply to you. We are in a war; this is a takeover of us. We don’t need a firearm; we just need to use the laws to protect ourselves.
Gary Schmidt – Had some signs made up for anyone who wants them. They state “Impeach Biden and Imprison Hunter” on the backside “America First, Secure the Border, Stop Inflation, Energy Independence, No New Taxes, No Student Loan Bailouts, Let’s Go Brandon, Fire Pelosi and Schumer, Vote Republican”
Cathy Kennedy Reyes – supporting Colleen Westlake, Melanie Sutton, Graeme Reid, Denise Myer for County Commission and Eddie Lorton for Mayor. Make sure you step up, walk and/or call for these candidates. They all need help.
Reminder: We are Republicans and need to vote for Republicans, whether we like them or not! A no-vote for one of our guys is a yes-vote for the Dem!
Next Meeting – Wed, Oct 12, same time, same place. Carole will be out of town, but NICÔL HERRIS will be coordinating the meeting.