Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL)
September 8, 2021
Mark Your Calendar
* Monday-Friday, 5:00-8:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) The Mitchell Show, with Ross Mitchell and Ryan, also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:00 AM, 780 AM (KKOH) Dan Mason Show. Also live-streamed at HTTP://BIT.LY/14EQCG. Battling Liberals daily. Call in lines are 775-852-8255 or 800-564-5564.
* Monday-Friday, 10:00-12:00 noon, 99.1 FM (KKFT), Monica Jaye Show. Call in 775-884-9910.
* Wednesday, 4:00pm, Constitution Study Group. Virtually, for now. Contact Bruce Parks for the link, 1NEVADAPATRIOT@GMAIL.COM.
* Every Thursday, 2:00-3:00 pm, CEO Business Mind on www.talkzone.com, which can be accessed online anytime. 1180 AM with Joe Morabito and re-broadcast on weekends. Follow Joe’s blog, CEOBUSINESSMIND.COM.
* Sun, Oct 17, 11:00-4:00, at a ranch in Washoe Valley, Reclaim Nevada Festival featuring Monica Jaye (State Senate candidate) and Dr Fred Simon (governor candidate). Bounce house, band, line dancing, booths, speakers…. unifying the grassroots.
* Thur, Oct 21, Evening, Paisan’s Old World Deli, 6550 Longley, Republican Women of Reno (RWR), featuring Scott Pressler, winner of the 2021 CPAC Reagan award for organizing inner cities and getting out the vote for Trump in 2020. Details to follow.
* Wed, Oct 27, 11:00 to dine/11:30-1:00 meeting. King Buffet, 3650 Kietzke, Conservative Talk Lunch (CTL). $17.50 for full buffet, beverage, tax & gratuity. For more information, contact Carole Fineberg, 775-622-9811.
PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ALL THE DATES, TIMES, PLACES IN THE SECTION ABOVE. Lots is happening and you’ll need to know all about it all.
Donald Fossum could not stay, but requested I give info about the Zoom call with the RNC tonight at 5pm on Voter Integrity. https://nvgop.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55af01b4c45f01227cff8f282&id=02d19ea82d&e=db3c1c8ce1
Meeting Code: 834 0456 3581 Passcode: 12345
Bill Tarbell – read a letter he wrote to Mr. Biden, wherein he told Biden he was a traitor and had betrayed his family, common decency, local governments, due process, the Constitution, the founders and betrayed life itself. He told Biden to repent and change his ways… he doesn’t have much time.
County Commission update – hasn’t met for a couple of weeks. Valerie White suggested when speaking out at any entity (school board, City Council, County Commission) and you know they are not listening to you, end with “You should resign, because you are not representing the people.” The next Commission meeting is Tuesday, Sept 14, 10am, 1001 E. 9th St, Bldg A. This body doesn’t listen to us.
Health Dept – the 100% appointed group that determines our masking policy for the County. Because they are appointed by the County Commission, there is no accountability with the voters. The next Health Dept meeting is Thur, Sept 23, 1:00pm. 1001 E. 9th St, Bldg A in County Commission chambers. This body doesn’t listen to us.
School Board – The WCSD task force for the purpose of reviewing the curriculum for K-5, with the curriculum reading like indoctrination rather than policy. They say they don’t use Critical Race Theory, but they use all the catch phrases (equity, diversity, social justice) the CRT is known for.
Four districts up for reelection: A, B, D, F.
ACTION ALERT!!! Bruce Parks told us about Policy 5205, which will be voted on the the School Board on 9/21 and the deadline to submit comments is 9/19. Policy 5205 creates a vaccination registry for all students and it will be stored in Infinite Campus, which has already been determined to be not secure and would then hold a reservoir or private info on all students (against HIPPA laws of confidentiality). Please write the School Board expressing your displeasure. BoardMembers@washoeschools.net
Cathy Kennedy Reyes is running for B. She says what she means and means what she says. She will not back down or be bullied. She believes in the 3 Rs (reading, writing and arithmetic), not indoctrination.
Melanie Sutton, Roger Edwards and Bruce Parks are all running for the same seat – C. This is a non-partisan race and the top two vote-getters, regardless of party will go forward to the General. It would be delightful if we had two Conservatives running against each other, because it would be a win-win for us and for the students.
Melanie believes we need more people to run with Cathy Reyes to move that needle in our direction.
Tracey Thomas – has been studying and working toward the integrity of our elections. She has been a poll-worker for 20 years and this year, they assigned her to the back room, where she saw plenty that wasn’t done fully or well. She has found questions from the State of Wisconsin that we need to ask our County Registrar. Tacey will give you a page where you can electronically cut and paste the questions to ask Registrar Deanna Spikula via email, in the hope of getting some answers in writing. The idea is to ask enough tough questions that maybe they will look into their own system and see it wasn’t completely pure and safe, which until now, they are stating. To reach Tracey to help with this project, please email her at email@example.com.
Tracey asks that as many people as possible go to www.washoecounty.us/voters and scroll down for the link to volunteer or be a poll worker. They are hiring now for February and May of 2022.
Nicol Herris – is working on getting a central repository and office for all down ballot candidates, where they can meet constituents, have literature and signs. This office will be staffed 7 days a week, 10-6pm. Nicol asked Claudia Fisher to head up this project.
Next Meeting – Wed, Sept 22, 2021, same time, same place.